Ocean cruise?

• Sandy
  • 02-03-2016, 06:50 PM
I was asked today if I wanted to go on a cruise.
I asked him where would we go, and he said anywhere you want to go, Alaska or Hawaii.. Anywhere you want to go.
I have never been on a cruise before.
So where is a good place to go?
I don't care too much for the cold weather, I like something sunny and warm.
Well I wo7ld say, if you don't like the cold go to Hawaii. Also the Caribbean is very warm and has lots of options for different destinations and length of cruises. Personally I would like to cruise the Mediterranean; however, a couple I know were on the one that capsized off the coast of Italy a couple of years ago.
Any cruise would be fantastic. I've always wanted to go on one but I've never been. Happy for you, Carrie! Very exciting. I think I would pick someplace with tropical ports of call.
what's up with this zika virus thing?
just a bunch of hysterical bs again?

anyway i'd like to do one of the blues cruises in the caribbean. or some sort of music festival cruise.
24/7 party time! dancin, drinkin, makin out.
sounds like a gas.
Any cruise would be fantastic. I've always wanted to go on one but I've never been. Happy for you, Carrie! Very exciting. I think I would pick someplace with tropical ports of call. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Carribean is fun and beautiful. Water is calm. However, if someone was taking me on a cruise I would ask for Greek Islands.
what's up with this zika virus thing?
just a bunch of hysterical bs again?
. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
If pregnant.women get it they nave babies with small heads. I assume they will be. Mentally deficient. In short it sounds like it may produce Eccie posters.
If pregnant.women get it they nave babies with small heads. I assume they will be. Mentally deficient. In short it sounds like it may produce Eccie posters. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
LOL!
Hawaii!!!!
Fly over to Tahiti stay a couple of nights in an overwater bungalow then hop on a 10 day cruise around French Polynesia. Talk about perfection!
I did a Progresso,Cozumel Mexico cruise in 2012,Progresso is dirty dingy water, the town is kinda like Nuevo Larado without the danger but I liked it.Cozumel is upscale with all the high end shops for the rich touristas.that part didn't appeal much to me but the playa mia resort was great,plenty of tequila and mescal ..buffets... the ocean was cobalt blue and very clear there.I loved the ledo deck on carnival ship ,it was a good time.I've got to go again someday.
  • Sandy
  • 02-04-2016, 08:25 PM
here are my choices from where we are departing:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise...&action=update

Where would you choose? I have no idea...
I can leave anytime, so that's not an issue.
Have you looked into a cruise thru the Bermuda Triangle?
If pregnant.women get it they nave babies with small heads. I assume they will be. Mentally deficient. In short it sounds like it may produce Eccie posters. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
LOL x 2