Peoviders do you prefer shaved

I was just wondering how many of you prefer the man to shave his nether regions. Guys how many of you like to oblige by shaving so your bbbj experience is better.
I do much prefer a "shaved region"... I hate when I have to stop in the middle of my indulgence... to get the stray out of my mouth... as this is one of my favorite past times!
i've struck a middle ground and have not had any complaints from those telling lil delites a beautiful french tale : i trim the sides and top, shave the underside and balls. that removes most of the unwanted hair.

one woman i consulted with would ask me NOT to shave or trim at all in the weeks before i consulted with her.

but my current approach works for me and lil delites.
I'm never goin' baby butt smooth again! Yeah it was erotic until the next morning and my goodies looked like they had measles. And IIIIIIIITCH! Gawd I was digging and scratching for a week! Now I just keep things trimmed down nice and neat.....
I keep it trimmed, some form of bare if requested.
I shaved one time and never again BUT I Nair the entire area at least the day before I plan on using the area. The first time is a mess but now i just reapply every few days. Baby soft no hard stubble. I cannot image trying to shave this area and get every hair that Nair can get.

I had slight irratation the first time cause I had cut myself trying to trim down the big trees.
I know it sounds crazy but try it, I bet you she will want to teabag them every time.
Shiny balls, the only way to go. Trim them down every Other day and, you'll get used to it in no time. Gets my balls licked all the time, in and out of the hobby.
My preference would have to be shaved.
I shaved one time and never again BUT I Nair the entire area at least the day before I plan on using the area. The first time is a mess but now i just reapply every few days. Baby soft no hard stubble. I cannot image trying to shave this area and get every hair that Nair can get.

I had slight irratation the first time cause I had cut myself trying to trim down the big trees.
I know it sounds crazy but try it, I bet you she will want to teabag them every time. Originally Posted by LittleWit
I use Veet...works beautifully, and I am richly rewarded for my efforts.
I did this once before myself and used Nair (In spite of the warning not to use on genitals.) to finish up! WOW, I spent 30 minutes in the shower and it did not stop burning until the next morning!
Today I was trimmed by the famous Sandy! She did a nice job and I will try out the new smooth tool this week end.
<---------- Shaved
Dudes... Shave your bush!

My hair is 24 inches long and I find it everywhere BUT my teeth. I pride myself in chewing Mentos before you come over so I can give the best sloppy spit strung blow job of your life and... then... I am (plucking teeth)...Wait... just a minute.... the hair from the last guys nut sack is in my mouth.... ok....

(twiiiiiiiing!... hairs come out of teeth)

.. and you think we dont notice or something...

... Do I have something in my teeth?

xo- angela aspen
Dudes... Shave your bush!

My hair is 24 inches long and I find it everywhere BUT my teeth. I pride myself in chewing Mentos before you come over so I can give the best sloppy spit strung blow job of your life and... then... I am (plucking teeth)...Wait... just a minute.... the hair from the last guys nut sack is in my mouth.... ok....

(twiiiiiiiing!... hairs come out of teeth)

.. and you think we dont notice or something...

... Do I have something in my teeth?

xo- angela aspen Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX
I also have very expensive long hair that sheds and I shave sometimes twice daily.

Please take into consideration we appreciate a trim if you cant shave it.
Daily shaver here!
Cheers!
I prefer shaved or trimmed. I'm also happy to help with the process, if desired.