Msog/Doubles?

• hd
  • 05-17-2011, 12:50 PM
No doubt been discussed before, but I'll bring it up again.

I had my first doubles session recently and although I wasn't able to do two shots, (so the question didn't come up) is it common practice to give me an opportunity with each partner?
Why else would you have two there if you weren't going to "play" with both! I suppose it would depend on time availability & personal preference. I would hope that all would cum as much as possible.
  • hd
  • 05-17-2011, 01:25 PM
You would assume so, but I've seen some HDH advertise no msog and for the price they charge you'd think msog should be included, so having doubles may not guarantee a shot with each one.

I'm looking for some input from some of our doubles providers.
well i'm not a doubles provider, nor do i play one on TV or in hobbyland :^)

but here are my thoughts from my experiences w/ two or more women.

one of my goals when having such a consulting session is that, after all is said and done, everyone had a deliteful time and would do it again without hesitation.

so, i plan my time to play w/ one then the other. sometimes that means ...
* we "round robin" and focus on one person until have been focused on.
* i focus on one while the other helps out, then they swap positions.
* i pour one cup while engaged and another cup manually.
* i pour both cups while engaged.
* i dont pour any cups while engaged or manually [but lots of body orgasms for me].
* i play with one woman for an hour, then invite the 2nd woman to join us for the 2nd hr and focus on her.

just focus on the fun, the stimulation, the sensations, the orgasm [ejaculatory or not], the kissing, the stroking, the enjoyment, .... the delites!!!!! and what happens happens.
if you focus on the expectations, you might experience less delites.

and of all my doubles in my real and hobby life [lots], i can think of only two that didnt meet that goal.

but that's just me. and you are you.
so, go have fun the best way you know how!!!

and if anyone gives you shit questioning why you visited two or more women, tell them....

nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!!!
Well, i've never had a guy approach it as "I want to bust a nut with each girl".

The round robin scenerio occurs most often - and with so much sucking, licking and fucking - MSOG in one hour with two girls just doesn't always happen.

It's not a "guarantee" that you'll get your rocks off with each girl, just because you do a double.

Most of the time - both me and my girlfriend are sharing a cock or attacking him - or I'm ganged up on etc.
Angie, sometimes I just love your way with words!!!

MSOG, in my opinion, should always be an option....
  • hd
  • 05-18-2011, 06:30 AM
Well, I'm lucky to nut once with one lovely, but with two ladies, I would need 1 1/2 or 2 hours and that's not guaranteed, but I know it would be mucho fun. I can always finish it off after I get back home. But on a very rare occasion, two or more pops could happen?

But I was curious since I've not seen anything in print about it. I agree with pm and tnt, have fun with it, as I get more enjoyment from getting her off.