Favorite body part

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but the thread on big boobs got me thinking. What is your favorite body part? It can be yours, someone else's,same sex, opposite sex...whatever you like.

Since I'm starting this off, I will offer mine first, unusual though it probably is.

My favorite part belongs to our ladies. I love to see the side of a small waist that widens out into the hips. That little dimple in their side that gives our lovely ladies their hourglass figures...yum! Abs and curves...hella sexy!

What's your favorite?
I think vaginas are magical!
Mine is kinda different....I love strong, sexy hands on a man. A great body is always good, but I find things like hands, eyes and believe it or not....wrinkles sexy! Some men look sexy with wrinkles!
A nice butt always gives me the munchies.
Every part of a ladies body is my favorite. But if I had to pick one is her vagina smoothly shaved or with just a trace of hair on her mound.
Legs
I love strong, sexy hands on a man. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee

Lindsay, I have to agree with you on this one. I love hands..they are such an important part of any experience. For me it's all about touch. A guy with nice hands is a complete turn on!
The smile...I just can't get passed a jacked up grill.
Ok, this may be as weird as hands, but for me there is nothing better than the smooth lines along a well proportioned/toned back down to the butt. If you have good shoulders & back, then everything else will also be great.
Oh, good call, TexasTom. I have to agree--a well-toned back with flawless skin . . . super sexy.
  • motor
  • 05-29-2012, 05:32 PM
I have to say a neck. When a lady has her hair up and there is a bare neck......mmm....mmm....mmm.

Hey Reese and Lindsey, I wear a size 16 ring..........you know what they say, Big hands....................big gloves. lol
The line where the legs meet the curve of the butt. It is a teaser glimpse that you sometimes see in public, especially during the summer months.

and the TAINT, of course.
I love cleavage! mmmm....sexy
Legs and tummy. Always.
On a woman in particular her head all the way down to her sexy little feet. usually something will stand out. but I am a fan of just about everything.