Does NWA want Carmen Perez?

Hey Guys, I'm interested in visiting the area. I've never been before and I hear I must visit soon. Any advice on where's a good central location to hold incall? Also, places to stay away from. Any and all advice is def appreciated! Thanks.
Hey Guys, I'm interested in visiting the area. I've never been before and I hear I must visit soon. Any advice on where's a good central location to hold incall? Also, places to stay away from. Any and all advice is def appreciated! Thanks.
Originally Posted by Carmen_Perez
I'd certainly enjoy making your acquaintance, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Some ladies that come through stay in Springdale, as it is a short drive from Fayetteville to the south and Bentonville / Rogers to the north, and there are some decent hotels right off I49 there.

I'd say there is a higher concentration of $ in Rogers / Bentonville and also a high concentration of travelers there to do business. I've heard some providers say they shy away from those cities but I'm not aware of any recent issues in that area. Several ladies have come to those cities recently without any problems. Most recently there was trouble in Fayetteville last fall, to my knowledge.

There's not really anywhere I'd consider dangerous like some areas of Little Rock or in larger cities, but the MLK area in South Fayetteville comes closest. Lots of notels there. Also it's the farthest point away from the concentration of $ up north.
ditto....and in Little Rock screen hard & harder!

have fun
YES YES
Feel free to PM me if you need information on hotels in that area.