Congratulations Cassie!

On the new apartment. Knowing a bit of the backstory as I do, I know how much it means to you. Hope it's a home full of happiness and multiple orgasms for you.

Cheers,

bcg
Woot woot, Cassie's back! Been missing that fine lady!
On the new apartment. Knowing a bit of the backstory as I do, I know how much it means to you. Hope it's a home full of happiness and multiple orgasms for you.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Awhhhhh thank ya sweetheart!! It's been a long time coming. And oooweeee was i ever ready!!
It's a cute cozy lil 1 bedroom. Absolutely PERFECT for Me. And I already have lots of Hello Kitty and Batman decor. Nananana lol
It's feeling like home, I've spent the last few days washing clothes I had stored and unpacking. Exhausted and in total bliss!!!
+10000000 on the orgasms!!
Who wants to volunteer to give me a few lol
Y'all are awesome!!!
Woot woot, Cassie's back! Been missing that fine lady! Originally Posted by JdeHog

Hey there gorgeous!! How are ya?! Hopefully I'll be able to post a lil more often, I've been crazy busy trying to find a place, furniture ect.
All is FINALLY falling into place.
Now I can playyyy
Congratulations!! Proud for you and hope I get to visit soon😘
Yay!! Way to go baby!!
Hey there gorgeous!! How are ya?! Hopefully I'll be able to post a lil more often, I've been crazy busy trying to find a place, furniture ect.
All is FINALLY falling into place.
Now I can playyyy
Originally Posted by cassie_love
Fantastic, hope I can make it out that way sometime... or maybe you come this way!
congrats sugar...enjoy