My Reviews

So as I mentioned in another post, I have no idea what the majority of you are ever talking about when it comes to many of your posts about many of the providers. It prompted me to go back to try to read my earlier reviews (I started here 7 years ago). I received the message below. I could only see my last 4 reviews, and then I got this:

"amherst14226, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I have no access to my own reviews, but I do remember getting ragged on (which was warranted) when I made a comment or two about a certain provider having a pretty face. In retrospect, I would change or delete, or add a few details to a few reviews over the years. (Hypothetically of course). I have always been honest with my reviews, but a few I would certainly edit.
I have not been very active over the past few years, but I always looked to many of the senior guys for sound advice. Seeing Frankie Fine way back in 2013 was great advice from one of you. This board has certainly changed over the years, and I hope it continues to help the FNGs when needed. Any advice on why I cant read my old reviews would be welcomed. Peace.
Amherst, That I'm not sure of, maybe because you don't currently have premium access, & they are the archived reports. I can read them all, & have found some helpful.
I'm sending you a pm with other thoughts..
I think you need PA for the ones like two years old or whenever it was when ECCIE died