Blue bags

• ezman
  • 01-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Anyone have really good uses for the blue bags that Crown Royal comes in?
LOL EZ, it's embarrassing how many of those I have around. Tarot cards, Dice, laptop accessory bags, all done, now what do I do with the extra crate of them....
They are perfect for putting a few supplies in when you go to an outcall..toothbrush..travel size soap..toothpaste....ect..
I used to store fishing reels in them.

gfe
about 2 years ago Crown Royal had a contest. They wanted people to use the bags and make something original with them. Like a suit or robe etc... The winners were treated to a weekend at the Playboy Mansion.

SO. Hang on to them for a while, and maybe they will bring that contest back.

Or give them all to me, and I will learn how to sew...
Yesterday I saw an older guy at Starbucks carrying one around with his stuff in it. Kinda like a little man purse. With a leopard print wallet. Then again, he was also wearing red Buddy Holly style glasses, a Hawaiian shirt, a 50s letterman jacket, dark brown corduroy pants and bowling shoes. I mean, it's not the way I'd go, but it's an idea...

I really didn't want to post this one, but I felt it was very topical given the nature of this board....
Now thats WHAT I'm talking about! All you guys get to sewing away, LOL!!!
Yesterday I saw an older guy at Starbucks carrying one around with his stuff in it. Kinda like a little man purse. With a leopard print wallet. Then again, he was also wearing red Buddy Holly style glasses, a Hawaiian shirt, a 50s letterman jacket, dark brown corduroy pants and bowling shoes. I mean, it's not the way I'd go, but it's an idea... Originally Posted by txtraveler07
LOL,I think I know that guy!
Tess
marble bag
I finally read this thread, Ezman. When I saw the title, I thought it was about the blue bags under my eyeballs. I don't need to be reminded.

Anyhow (or Anyhoo, as JennsLolli says), an enjoyable thread. Great art work, rekcasxt. Thanks.

Monk

p.s. Sure has been nice to have Jenns posting now and then. She's a sweeheart of a trollop.
I read this and had to count the bags I have laying around to see what I could D.E.W.

But another use was in the Wall Street Journal today on page D 1 & 2.

It is called "wild cat scatting" and they use the Crown Royal bag to carry the plastic bag of someone's ashes to scatter in cool places.
I use them to store gold coins, but I don't drink enough to meet my needs.
  • ezman
  • 02-04-2010, 11:49 AM
I use them to store gold coins, but I don't drink enough to meet my needs. Originally Posted by KisserSoze
We can help each other out! I can provide a few bags for you, and you can provide some of those excess gold coins for me. Nice trade. And you don't have to do any more drinking.
Like I said, don't drink enough anymore to make that trade. Thanks