Is this the end????

I'm pretty sure the world is coming to an end. Paulie's getting ready to boink Trayla. Plastic man's getting PA. It's 60 in western Ny. What's next? Peace in the Middle East? The Bills make the playoffs? WTF.
Come see me this weekend and let me give you last blowjob before the apocalypse and your inevitable demise.
A blowjob near the end when the apocolypse occurs would be fanatstic !!!!!
Omg ik!!!
Come see me this weekend and let me give you last blowjob before the apocalypse and your inevitable demise. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
When are you going to give up on Binghamton and move to Rochester?!?!
When are you going to give up on Binghamton and move to Rochester?!?! Originally Posted by generalbob
When a rich man from Rochester wifes me up and takes ownership.
I'm pretty sure the world is coming to an end. Paulie's getting ready to boink Trayla. Plastic man's getting PA. It's 60 in western Ny. What's next? Peace in the Middle East? The Bills make the playoffs? WTF. Originally Posted by generalbob
I will believe all this when it actually happens!!!except for 60 on upset in December, about only thing that actually happening!!!
When a rich man from Rochester wifes me up and takes ownership. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Ahhhhhhh, the dreams...........
Ahhhhhhh, the dreams........... Originally Posted by coffeedrinker
xoxo
What's next? Peace in the Middle East? Originally Posted by generalbob
IDK.... the Middle East hasn't had peace in some 2,000 years.
Maybe a new War in Syria will finally bring peace ..... as some espouse......

Yeah that's the ticket!!!......
I'm pretty sure the world is coming to an end. Paulie's getting ready to boink Trayla. Plastic man's getting PA. It's 60 in western Ny. What's next? Peace in the Middle East? The Bills make the playoffs? WTF. Originally Posted by generalbob
The Bills will win 5 SB's and hobbying will become free before there is peace in the Middle East.