2 questions about Winstar

1st one do any providers offer outcalls to the winstar gainsville area

2nd does anyone get cell reception while inside. I was there and i couldnt get texts. I had to walk outside b4 my phone worked. It caused problems when trying to set up a appt
I would be willing to accommodate an Outcall to the area
I have done several up there.

I did not try to do any phone calls, but texting seemed to be fine.
  • Go4it
  • 05-30-2016, 01:52 AM
No problems at all on phone, txt, internet or anything else if you have AT&T. The other services suck. Especially Verizon.

BTW - I met Firekitten at WinStar and she knows her way around (LOL - her secret entrance).

As suggested before -- WinStar is very lenient on comp rooms on Sunday through Thursday. Then just call up your favorite provider and ask her if she will outcall WinStar. I have talked to multiple ladies and they have all given positive responses.

Check in time is 4:00 PM. I go up by myself and do my gambling then meet the provider later in the evening for play time, dinner and maybe then back to the room for round 2,

And just cause you have the room for the night doesn't mean you have to spend the night there. I still head home at the normal time and just leave the room empty.

It's a great set up and saves your friendly provider the need to get an incall location.
Just be super careful of LE... In my very limited knowledge, there are extra, more severe charges for prostitution across state lines...
I provide outcalls and i haven't been there yet but I'm planning on it.
  • Go4it
  • 05-30-2016, 05:32 PM
There is almost no way for the hotel or Lighthorse (Choctaw LE) to catch you if you do it the way I suggest. What -- it's my room and I meet as she comes through the front door like I'm waiting on her. A man meeting a woman and them going to his room. Duh!. Now I totally agree if the lady is hanging around the bar and picking up random people and going to their room. Those eye in the sky's are everywhere and they are looking for stuff like that. So, meet her as soon as she walks in the door and head up to the room and your golden.