Just My Opinion!!!!

I feel I need to voice my opinion on a little matter. There is a gentleman-dip******* (don't know if I can put whole name) that is responding to a few other gentlemen's reviews on me and a few other ladies. He is responding to these reviews as his own reviews without writing his own review. In one of his post he wrote about me--I had a sexy accent, total freak, total fun and mesmerizing and seductive eyes, along with his few little negative comments. Then in another post about me he wrote that he had wasted his money, along with a few other nasty comments. He states that he seen me 1 1/2-2 months ago. So I am confused, one post he liked me the other he didn't like me, which is ok, maybe he is confused. I can take negative comments, just not mean and nasty ones. We as providers are not always going to please everyone, there is always going to be that one, which is ok. Most likely it will be because we didn't want to do things on his level, meaning unprotected or whatever other demeaning things he might have on his mind. But anyways back to the subject. My question is.. why is this particular gentleman only posting comments/reviews to other gentlemen's reviews. Why didn't he write his own reviews on me and the other Ladies he is commenting on that he has supposedly seen. Why months later even reply to someone else's reviews, especially being so mean. Altho he is entitled to his opinion he should of wrote his own reviews at the time he seen these Ladies!!!! But that's just my opinion!!!

Thanks for letting me vent and watch out for this guy. Be safe and have fun Ladies...And Thank you to all the REAL Gentlemen out there...
Teri makes a good point - if you have a point to make, do it in a review, where it can be fully explained. Honest positive reviews are great for both hobbyists and providers, and honest negative reviews are something that certainly benefits hobbyists.

JaG
Teri you have 10 positive reviews in 60 days,he has 5 post,no reviews, and zero credibility.keep up the good service,we got your back
Thanx Lowgear......
Jag noticed that and defended you when it was going on, I pasted and copied the message for all to see.

Your posts all seem to be determined to attack ladies being reviewed. If you have seen Teri, I recommend you put your impressions in a review. And why is it that you're advertising for ladies coming here? You are making me very suspicious.

JaG
Yes he did and it was much appreciated, as I told him. Thank you for copying the post. I just basicly want to let the Ladies know about this dipstick88, who ever he is. Those who know me, know I am a good person and have all good reviews.
Hey, WE are very fortunate to have the ladies of this quality on this board, they are 5-star, top-notch, let's take the time to thank them and defend them, if needed!!!
i asked him about this in a PM...so teri i got your back sweetie. we will see if he can come back out on top of things!
Thank you Belinda..I appreciate it..Be safe...
He will not respond to any of my PM's...wonder why???
I feel I need to voice my opinion on a little matter. There is a gentleman-dip******* (don't know if I can put whole name) that is responding to a few other gentlemen's reviews on me and a few other ladies. He is responding to these reviews as his own reviews without writing his own review. In one of his post he wrote about me--I had a sexy accent, total freak, total fun and mesmerizing and seductive eyes, along with his few little negative comments. Then in another post about me he wrote that he had wasted his money, along with a few other nasty comments. He states that he seen me 1 1/2-2 months ago. So I am confused, one post he liked me the other he didn't like me, which is ok, maybe he is confused. I can take negative comments, just not mean and nasty ones. We as providers are not always going to please everyone, there is always going to be that one, which is ok. Most likely it will be because we didn't want to do things on his level, meaning unprotected or whatever other demeaning things he might have on his mind. But anyways back to the subject. My question is.. why is this particular gentleman only posting comments/reviews to other gentlemen's reviews. Why didn't he write his own reviews on me and the other Ladies he is commenting on that he has supposedly seen. Why months later even reply to someone else's reviews, especially being so mean. Altho he is entitled to his opinion he should of wrote his own reviews at the time he seen these Ladies!!!! But that's just my opinion!!!

Thanks for letting me vent and watch out for this guy. Be safe and have fun Ladies...And Thank you to all the REAL Gentlemen out there... Originally Posted by classyteri
Ms. Classy,

Sounds like #HowToImpressAHooker Rule 62. I will be posting some other important rules in the Co-Ed section in just a moment.
I'm sure some will be offended by them; some will find them a bit scathing, but I'm hoping that some will find them humourous and true.