Encounter: Rough Night with Amiliana & Lola

User ID: -
Date: 9/22/24
Name: Amiliana & Lola
Phone: +1 515-495-4905
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...0/772378048945
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: South Side By Airport
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Light touching, Theft
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Well they showed up over an hour late, did some light touching to verify everyone was legit, then one of them forgot something in the car and the other one shortly after decided to join her. After about 20 minutes I noticed the money was gone and when I tried to call my number had been blocked.
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear about your experience.
But, this ain't the first time, and won't be the last time either !
With STG and Tryst - you need to screen stringently.

But yeah, even after screening, you can land in this situation. Just bad luck.

And I see that they have posted an ad for today also. Why don't you report it as Fake ?
Sorry to hear about your experience.
But, this ain't the first time, and won't be the last time either !
With STG and Tryst - you need to screen stringently.

But yeah, even after screening, you can land in this situation. Just bad luck.

And I see that they have posted an ad for today also. Why don't you report it as Fake ? Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Don’t feel sorry for pheature. Or anybody else that has a bad experience from STG.
Well Mate !
To Err is Human. To feel Sorry for someone is also Human too !
Today it is Op ! Tomorrow, it can be anyone. We all have learnt from our mistakes.
Op will, too !
Don’t feel sorry for pheature. Or anybody else that has a bad experience from STG. Originally Posted by Verified
Well Mate !
To Err is Human. To feel Sorry for someone is also Human too !
Today it is Op ! Tomorrow, it can be anyone. We all have learnt from our mistakes.
Op will, too ! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
I’m not your mate. And for what we know about STG and Tryst, one should expect a bad experience.
Mr. Verified !
You've a long way to go in life !
And regarding STG and Tryst - Read, Read, Read ! You'll get to know !
I’m not your mate. And for what we know about STG and Tryst, one should expect a bad experience. Originally Posted by Verified
Thanks for taking one for the team here. Always nice to here there might be new ladies, but warnings help as well.
Mr. Verified !
You've a long way to go in life !
And regarding STG and Tryst - Read, Read, Read ! You'll get to know ! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Excuse me?

Eff off.