Do the gentlemen prefer....

1) Real hair
Or
2)extensions/fake hair

Real. The bettre to hold on to during a wild ride
Real. Love to see it flying and whirling around....
real hair but I do not mind extensions if it looks nice
I prefer the hair on her head to be REAL...the hair on her armpits to be BRAIDED....and the hair on her pussy to be GONE !!!
I want a girl with extensions in her hair
Bamboo earrings
At least two pair
A Fendi bag and a bad attitude
That's all I need to get me in a good mood
Haha with quality extensions most guys won't know the difference. And if u go the more costly route the boys can even pull a little.
You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.~ Plato Originally Posted by Annika
The road to a man's heart is through classical antiquity. As a certain testa rossa would probably say...swoon.

Real. The bettre to hold on to during a wild ride Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
It's all about where you grip...

Haha with quality extensions most guys won't know the difference. And if u go the more costly route the boys can even pull a little. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Or you could just have those fab follicles insured:

http://uncannyflats.com/scary-strong...-hair-pulling/

(Brigadier) General Disclaimer: While hair pulling can be extremely erotic with the right partner, it's something to enter into very carefully and gradually at first. If you can't read your partner (and even if you think you can, you're better erring on the side of caution), ask first.

• Loxly
  • 12-02-2014, 01:49 PM
As long as it's done up nicely and clean I don't much care. As long as I can get to the nape of the neck during foreplay it's fine.
  • ztonk
  • 12-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Most ladies I see are clean shaven. I'm trying to picture a lady with hair extensions...

Oh wait, you aren't talking about pubic hair!

z
Actual interested in the answer Anikka or are you trying to set up taking a shot at some other lady?

Personally I love being able to run my fingers through a ladies hair. My SO has had extensions a few times and I learned to appreciate them.

I definitely loved seeing the way she lit up and her self confidence increase because of how they made her feel "prettier".

Short hair is a deal breaker for me.
Actual interested in the answer Anikka or are you trying to set up taking a shot at some other lady?

Personally I love being able to run my fingers through a ladies hair. My SO has had extensions a few times and I learned to appreciate them.

I definitely loved seeing the way she lit up and her self confidence increase because of how they made her feel "prettier".

Short hair is a deal breaker for me. Originally Posted by Whispers
depending on the type of extensions you can still do all the finger running you want.

I know more about hair, colour, and extensions that most straight men should. What works best for photos oft looks cheap in person. and the really expensive ones look and feel pretty natural but require a lot of maintenance.

ever date a bald chick? that can be fun!
Couldn't agree more. Talk about ruining a good thing Natalie Portman and Anne Hathaway. Never have I had such a 180 in my attraction towards women.
For me, I like extensions, heavy makeup, skimpy outfits bordering on scandalous, huge fake tits and a slutty demeanor.

I assumed I was her target as usual.

And yes its all about the confidence the most physically attractive woman can be the biggest turn off if she doesn't see her own beauty.