Morning or Night?

Are you more of a morning sex person or a before bed type of person?
Of course there is always some kinky lunch fun!

If you didn't have to choose a time based on work schedule, s/o etc...
What would your best time of the day be to make the bed rock with
some good ol fun? Anything you would't wanna do in the middle of the day
that you would be into in the am or at night?

Just curious...

Btw... I am most certainly a night person... I get soooo horny before bed... In the morning, I have so much to do it doesn't really spark an interest (on it's own) but I also like afternoon fun... Something about everybody being at work and us two playing that makes it feel so much more privileged! Now I am easily turned on so anytime is possible which I am sure this is the same for most... But My favorite time is before bed at night... As far as will or won't do things at certain times of the day... My mind and body seems to crave things more on the kinky side at night while during the day I like sensual...

Please share... Ladies and gentlemen...
Night for me with an outcall. That way I can kick you out and go to sleep. :-)
Night for me with an outcall. That way I can kick you out and go to sleep. :-) Originally Posted by playingnthedark
You're so romantic
Lol thats funny but I know it is true... I would imagine most would want it that way if they could... I would imagine it being more comfortable... Or as mr.looking put it, so romantic.
I love to play anytime. I stay hot and ready. Morning are great...great way to start my day mmmmm
BTW playingnthedark....love the avatar might just steal it.
I think he's romantic
I am most definitely a morning person!! Sex after working out first thing in the morning is awesome!You stretch in the gym so you are less likely to injure yourself while you fuck...burn off the tequila you put in your coffee during the sweaty sportfucking session... All good things..
Night time for sure since I'm usually working but.....there is something kinda scandalous about smashing during my lunch break and then heading back to the office. Sometimes I will even call in to let them know I'm running late while my cock is down her throat.

I'm a sensitive type.
I think he's romantic
I am most definitely a morning person!! Sex after working out first thing in the morning is awesome!You stretch in the gym so you are less likely to injure yourself while you fuck...burn off the tequila you put in your coffee during the sweaty sportfucking session... All good things.. Originally Posted by Eryn
I didn't know there was such a thing as an early bird nympho?

Morning. Why waste a good woody? Plus it helps me last longer.

But other than that, any time - all the time!
  • onei
  • 12-04-2014, 08:46 PM
I'm supposed to have a preference? Damn! I missed that memo. :-)
I like mornings best to start the day right. I seem to get energized in the morning.
But I also like any time during the day and before sleep. Falling asleep with my SO still inside me is the best too only to wake up to him getting hard again. Mmmmmmm.
I think he's romantic
I am most definitely a morning person!! Sex after working out first thing in the morning is awesome!You stretch in the gym so you are less likely to injure yourself while you fuck...burn off the tequila you put in your coffee during the sweaty sportfucking session... All good things.. Originally Posted by Eryn

Damn! I like the way you think

Night time for sure since I'm usually working but.....there is something kinda scandalous about smashing during my lunch break and then heading back to the office. Sometimes I will even call in to let them know I'm running late while my cock is down her throat.

I'm a sensitive type. Originally Posted by Jaxhardcore
I feel the same way about the afternoon... Some nice passionate sex then return to your normal day knowing you are the lucky one who got to stop everything for some good stuff

I'm supposed to have a preference? Damn! I missed that memo. :-) Originally Posted by onei
Not at all, just curious if some do... I know we will all take it at anytime... I mean why not right? Sex is amazing and if you can get it all day who would pass that up... But what is your absolute favorite time...

I like mornings best to start the day right. I seem to get energized in the morning.
But I also like any time during the day and before sleep. Falling asleep with my SO still inside me is the best too only to wake up to him getting hard again. Mmmmmmm. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I could see why that would happen
I'm generally a night person due to work and travel.

If I had a way to discreetly get a hotel key to a chosen fuck-buddy, I'd love her to sneak in early morning and wake me up the naughty way. TO me there's almost nothing more fun than waking up to a hot woman suck-starting your day.
  • onei
  • 12-05-2014, 08:26 AM
In all honestly, I don't have a preference, aside from … when I feel the urge!