What's on your sexual bucket list?

I've done almost everything (midget, paraplegic, MMF, MFM, etc.) that I wanted to so far except for two things:

1) An amputee. I'm talking at least a foot or a hand (toes and/or fingers don't count).

2) A blind hobbyist. Not a guy with coke bottle glasses and 'legally blind' status, but a real blind guy with a cane. Bonus points if he has a guide dog. I want a guy who will feel my face and tell me I'm pretty (or not, lol). Are there blind hobbyists out there? If so, how do they choose who to see, I mean visit? Would they arrive in a cab? Or is it outcall only? Would the donation be pre-packaged by someone else? So many questions - I need answers, people! (if any blind hobbyists are reading/listening to this, please forgive my naiveté, but I truly am curious, and I really do want to experience this.)

What's on your bucket list? What have you tried already? Would you do it again or was it a once was enough kind of thing?

P.S. If you're blind or an amputee, it goes without saying that I'll give you a nice discount

P.S. If you're blind or an amputee, it goes without saying that I'll give you a nice discount Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If I respond to this written offer claiming to be blind then I guess that would make me dumb and blind. Is that a double discount?
  • Toyz
  • 12-07-2014, 04:56 PM
I've done almost everything (midget, paraplegic, MMF, MFM, etc.) that I wanted to so far except for two things:

1) An amputee. I'm talking at least a foot or a hand (toes and/or fingers don't count).

2) A blind hobbyist. Not a guy with coke bottle glasses and 'legally blind' status, but a real blind guy with a cane. Bonus points if he has a guide dog. I want a guy who will feel my face and tell me I'm pretty (or not, lol). Are there blind hobbyists out there? If so, how do they choose who to see, I mean visit? Would they arrive in a cab? Or is it outcall only? Would the donation be pre-packaged by someone else? So many questions - I need answers, people! (if any blind hobbyists are reading/listening to this, please forgive my naiveté, but I truly am curious, and I really do want to experience this.)

What's on your bucket list? What have you tried already? Would you do it again or was it a once was enough kind of thing?

P.S. If you're blind or an amputee, it goes without saying that I'll give you a nice discount Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
~HI/Lo double with a midget and a girl 6'0"+
~Middle Eastern gal...yah, never have
~Musical chairs with three butts up in the air...music stops...I jump on....music starts, I dance around the bed until it stops again...(and yes for any smartasses, 3 FEMALE buts in the air
~HI/Lo double with a midget and a girl 6'0"+
~Middle Eastern gal...yah, never have
~Musical chairs with three butts up in the air...music stops...I jump on....music starts, I dance around the bed until it stops again...(and yes for any smartasses, 3 FEMALE buts in the air Originally Posted by Toyz
You don't see hardly any Middle Eastern providers. They're all in harems already. *sigh*

Musical chairs - female condoms would come in handy for that. IJS.
If I respond to this written offer claiming to be blind then I guess that would make me dumb and blind. Is that a double discount? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I have a strict no-dumbass policy, lol.
threesome..but i'm too shy so it will never happen

and attacking, over powering a man, with several other women and forcing him against his will to please us...but i'm shy, so that will live in my head too
threesome..but i'm too shy so it will never happen

and attacking, over powering a man, with several other women and forcing him against his will to please us...but i'm shy, so that will live in my head too Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
Listen here Negative Nancy... Put on your big boy pants and make that shit happen!
I want to try a gangbang of a different kind:I wanna be fuckin Goofy...with the 7dwarfes coming home to join while singing the HI Ho song
I volunteer for the overpower fantasy with Claire She Blows and Deerwhisperer.. you're going to need at least 2-3 more beauties to get in on the action - I ain't a little guy ;-)
we would destroy you! Your suffering, our pleasure! Rarrrr!
I volunteer for the overpower fantasy with Claire She Blows and Deerwhisperer.. you're going to need at least 2-3 more beauties to get in on the action - I ain't a little guy ;-) Originally Posted by dEmoNsLavE
We're gonna need at least two dozen providers. And a nicely padded wrestling wring.
We're gonna need at least two dozen providers. And a nicely padded wrestling wring. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Golden Shower (receive)
A provider with dredlocks and hairy armpits
  • Toyz
  • 12-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Golden Shower (receive)
A provider with dredlocks and hairy armpits Originally Posted by Little Monster
Expand the fun, find one with Dreadpits....
Have sex with a Lady from each nation (or at least each Continent).

Looking for a Bavarian accent (preferably born too) and Scottish as well....

Activity wise, hmmm, I am so