Ever play "Dad or Date"?

Or been the subject of the game?

From yesterday's funny pages:
http://dustincomics.com/comics/december-7-2014/
we call it "niece or ho" and play with the bar staff at a couple of the high end hotels in town.
Hopefully, no wagering is involved, as there a good potential for someone to have an unfair advantage.
(Note: I specifically didn't say who had the more unfair advantage)
Yep played that and likely been on the receiving end too lol
Yep played that and likely been on the receiving end too lol Originally Posted by Utanks
I hope I have! with a snide " bought and paid for" at least once...

Funny story:

I was out with a group of friends a few years ago, before I ever knew of sites like this and thought all hoogars were either street walkers or in Senator's Rolodex. I am ordering a round of drinks and a stranger to me (turns out to be a jilted suitor of one of the girls in my Krew) says "you know all those women are just out for your money?" I instantly replied " of course! I have the lot of them till 8am! bought and paid for, each of them, including the guy!" he just stood there slack jawed and walked away.

I in turn relay the story to the girls at the table, and the for the rest of the night I had 5 women fawning on me like I was a rockstar... in retrospect maybe I should have offered some cash to keep the lie going once we left the show...
  • ztonk
  • 12-08-2014, 09:26 PM
we call it "niece or ho" and play with the bar staff at a couple of the high end hotels in town. Originally Posted by Bob McV
So was I with my niece or a ho?

z
I think this gets played on me and my ISO (In) often as I am 12 years her senior but she looks 25 my younger.

I have had as much fun with it as I can over the years. She has told me that bartenders sometimes ask prying questions when I step away. Staff and bar patrons alike playing some form of the game. She once went to the bar asking for a little sour mix as her margarita is too strong and then started flirting with a patron who's even younger. The touch of her hand on his shoulder and the glance at his groin had him staring at us for the duration of dinner.

On our way out she, and with expletive timing, rubbed against me, and gave me a hard, prolonged grasp of my ass. Then she looked back at the guy at the bar as we exited. We laughed all the way to the car.
We couldn't get home fast enough and didn't make it inside without attacking each other. I hope she never loses that side of her.
When I take my young babe out to a restaurant, she removes all doubt whether it niece or ho... she cuddles up and rubs all over me. I like the way the men are jealous and their wives have this disgusted, unapproving look on their faces. So cool. I'm over 50 and she gets carded all the time. Hahahaha
The SO and I were Atlantis about 10 years ago and she took notice of mostly 50+ year old men with 20 and 30 something women.
Lol i enjoy people watching others and watching people react when im out with someone older
I try to guess if a younger woman is dating or a friend or relative of an older man she may be with. Usually tge outfit tells me a lot and how much she is paying attention to the guy or if any touching such as hand on legs or the other persons back or shoulder
  • Toyz
  • 12-11-2014, 07:27 PM
I think this gets played on me and my ISO (In) often as I am 12 years her senior but she looks 25 my younger.

I have had as much fun with it as I can over the years. She has told me that bartenders sometimes ask prying questions when I step away. Staff and bar patrons alike playing some form of the game. She once went to the bar asking for a little sour mix as her margarita is too strong and then started flirting with a patron who's even younger. The touch of her hand on his shoulder and the glance at his groin had him staring at us for the duration of dinner.

On our way out she, and with expletive timing, rubbed against me, and gave me a hard, prolonged grasp of my ass. Then she looked back at the guy at the bar as we exited. We laughed all the way to the car.
We couldn't get home fast enough and didn't make it inside without attacking each other. I hope she never loses that side of her. Originally Posted by RandB fan
I just wish her rates were not so high, I would see her more often...

{{{Just messing with you my friend, nice story}}}