DO NOT SEE LICKERDR!!!!

Gave him the address of my incall and was at the bar of the hotel until he let me know he had arrived. Apparently he saw me at the bar when he did arrive and sat and talked to me offering me drinks for 30 mins then began to whisper to me he was the one i was suppose to be meeting. Went up to the room and after he was done 15 minutes later he went and grabbed 100 where I had placed his donation that was given and said he was leaving and that he was only there for 30 minutes. I told him to get out and I texted him and told him I was putting out an alert for her he then replied "who the fuck are you". SICK man. DO NOT SEE
damn i'm sorry that happened.. maybe i should not have posted that we met for drinks before our session..?
Sorry this happen to u
Sorry Dear

MOTO
That sucks.....Has anyone told you that you look like that chick from Game of Thrones that controls dragons?

Hot
sometimes jerks do that..... I have had it happen that way a few times before, so now i count it in front of them and put it away, and nit with the rest of my money. i put it where they cannot decide to take any off the top before leaving
Very sorry that happened baby. It makes me just wanna give you the $100.
That's ok abe not your fault bro the other guy was an asshole I take it nice review bro
I want to hear what he has to say before I share my thoughts.
Not to mention when he sat on the bed there was shit stains when he got up and had to ask him to get in the shower.
Not your fault at all! You're awesome Abe!
awwww thanks babe!!!
Shit stains? Mindy, he was clearly in aww of your beauty and that delicious looking ass of yours and shit his pants.
Not to mention when he sat on the bed there was shit stains when he got up and had to ask him to get in the shower. Originally Posted by Mindy Foxx
Now it's a party!

Not to mention when he sat on the bed there was shit stains when he got up and had to ask him to get in the shower. Originally Posted by Mindy Foxx
LMFAO!!! Him leaving skid marks on your bed was a clue that this would not end well. Sorry this happened, but that is damn funny.