You just never know

who you will run into at a strip club. I am sitting with a dancer I know this evening and commented about a hot friend of hers that was with some old guy at a table near by. She said her friend is 20. So of course I asked how she got in. My friend replied" She came in with some guy named Michael Irvin, who ever that is. I guess he's important."

Made me feel really old when I realized she had no idea who that is
Michael Irvin! He was supposed to have cleaned up!

Well, he never really did, of course. But cool story. What Club? Or did you deliberately leave that out? Are you one of his Protectors?
I saw him at bdd a while back on a random Monday. At least the younger strippers there knew who he was. He likes Tight Ends too, so I guess he's cut back but not done. The hobby equivalent of California Sober....
  • mb60
  • 06-12-2021, 02:24 PM
A girl told me one night about a ex Dallas cowboys player at bdfw one day. She said he was really hands on and wanted otc the club from her. I asked his name and said Irvin and if I knew who he was. She had no clue and never heard of him either. LOL
I know many guys here reported Dennis Rodman sightings at the Mens Club.

I guess those 2 wouldn't be caught dead at Dallas Cabaret North or South, or XTC? Probably an unfortunate phrase, considering how many have died in XTC's parking lot. Come to think of it, a couple of guys were shot dead in the street directly outside Cab South, a couple years back.
Used to see Michael Irvin at The Mens Club in 1999 & 2000.

When he arrived he ordered the steak and lobster and the girls would flock.

I was getting a lap dance from a gal to the song "Pony" by Ginuwine which is great for a lap dance since it's a long ass song and when she realized he was there she stopped the dance to go to him.
Mr Irvin had a lot to offer besides his talents. He probably still has no sense of smell.
Michael Irvin is pretty cool. Met him several times.

Best story I have heard from a dancer was when she showed me a video of her being fucked by a current NBA All Star. And showing me her cashapp from him.

I was impressed. I gave her a fist bump... attagirl. 😂😂😂
I saw Michael Irvin several times in the old days playing pool at BDD. I also bumped into Emmitt Smith and his posse at Dallas Gentlemen's club. And I watched an entire Dallas playoff game sitting 10 ft away from Randy White at the Men's Club. Neat experience but horrible game, their first try at their third super bowl win against San Francisco.
Chung... I met Rodman at TMC when I was there for a bachelor party... he had a huge entourage with him...
No disrespect to the OP, but I personally would not out a celebrity. People already know this one has a history of partying anyway.

Now if I saw one of those TV preachers who tell you all of this lusty behavior is a sin - hell yeah. I would tell everybody about that hypocritical MF'er. Politicians too who run on high moral family values - out those bastards.
No disrespect to the OP, but I personally would not out a celebrity. People already know this one has a history of partying anyway.

Now if I saw one of those TV preachers who tell you all of this lusty behavior is a sin - hell yeah. I would tell everybody about that hypocritical MF'er. Politicians too who run on high moral family values - out those bastards. Originally Posted by Lumpy Rutherford
Well Irvin is as bad as the preachers. He and Deion Sanders both preach that they have abandoned their wild ways after finding religion. Most of us never believed it. Irvin will always be a scoundrel, amazing that his wife has stayed by his side all these years.
Going to a strip club is not cheating, others things are, but just being in any bar doesn't count
You are 100% correct. He showed up with 2 of his offensive lineman, 1 in the FHOF, a lot there. The big guys would clean out the Wednesday buffet; Playmaker would walk around with a drink with a giant smile on his face.
Michael Irvin! He was supposed to have cleaned up!

Well, he never really did, of course. But cool story. What Club? Or did you deliberately leave that out? Are you one of his Protectors? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think he did clean up, but still hangs at some of the same places. Sat next to him at Shuck n Jives, years ago, which used to be a spot people went for coke, etc. He just had a couple drinks and left.

If you have money like he does, and aren't hanging out at strip clubs, you're doing it wrong. ;-)