Pussy lips

I love pussy lips. anyone out there know any providers and can list them whom have pussy lips like this:
http://fhg.bcash4you.com/w4b/v0vqw6t6/middle015.jpg
ur link is broke...could you post a pic of what you are looking for
  • lluv2
  • 10-15-2010, 03:28 PM
The link is in fact broke, but maybe the guy is trying to find the "taco meat" baby, the "meaty lips", the "wad of bubble gum".... Yummy yummy,, I to enjoy a large set of labia... Just want to look at em and get em in my mouth for awhile.

There was a girl a year or so ago with a huge set, she worked in an amp, "The One" I was in heaven when she did a SS. She's gone now and moved to Houston, think she got out of the biz.
There is a provider named "Denver" out of Dallas..Great big set of juice ,suckable ,pussy lips..
You looking for a pair of angry ones? A set that flutters in a soft breeze? A set that will carry on a conversation? A pair of innies? Outties? Meat-laden? What? You can't just post a busted link and leave us all wondering exactly what "kind" you're after!
I don't know why y'all say the link in broken. I can see it just fine (using Chrome). Very nice
Dallas rain out of New Orleans has a set of inner labia. PM her for protected pics on her site. New chick Demi (see WW) has a nice set as well. Jamie Jo has a smaller set, but prominate.

Post pics to compare, if we can???
Copy/Paste the url works in Firefox. And yes, they're lovely.
Hot Megan
Are you guys talking about girls with a gobbler hangin out? Or opposite?
  • lluv2
  • 10-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Haha,, gobble gobble..... wavin in the breeze baby!!
  • Tooly
  • 10-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Damn that is Dominica and she has the most beautiful pussy lips! What I could do with those. HEHEHEHE
PM her for protected pics on her site.

Post pics to compare, if we can??? Originally Posted by RoundPound
Why would you give out a password for protected pics? They are password protected for a reason-for HER to give out the password AFTER someone passes her screening. That's so not cool.

And don't forget, posting of such pics is against the ECCIE rules.

Meg
Cameron
Audrey Amderson
Jade Mackie

all have great lips. Or Wingflaps?? Recall a mention in a previous thread.

Search for labia in the Dallas forum.