Is chivalry dead?

What are some nice touches you ladies enjoy? A kind few words, small token, etc. Something that really makes your day.

Flip side, what are your pet peeves?

Let's try to have input from both ladies and gentlemen. Of course, let's try to keep it civil. If you don't feel comfortable in the forum PM me, I'm curious and always trying to make an experience as enjoyable for both parties as possible.

Bfe498
The other day a gentlemen gave me my donation in a cute little greeting card. Small gesture, but it meant a lot to me that he took the time to stop and grab me SOMETHING, even if it was only just a card...made me feel special
Ya know, I'm a sucker for compliments. My looks, how good I smell, any techniques I may have that feels good, etc. I like genuine compliments. Pretty simple, right?
I love when the gent knows when I'm getting all worked up and keeps going at it,
that
is the best thing he can bring to the table ....
or there are thos little things he knows you like ....

Petpeev is when I ask you to shower after long day at work and you say
( I shower at 6am)
and it's now 5pm or later .. please just shower ...
Gina! I believe in the utmost hygiene! My body isn't perfect but I taste n smell good, always!
I sure hope it's not!
I still like the door being held open for me, a gentleman getting the car door for me, pulling out my seat and helping me up to the table etc. Small compliments like you look nice today, I like your hair, you have a pretty smile etc.

What are some nice touches you ladies enjoy? A kind few words, small token, etc. Something that really makes your day.

Flip side, what are your pet peeves?

Let's try to have input from both ladies and gentlemen. Of course, let's try to keep it civil. If you don't feel comfortable in the forum PM me, I'm curious and always trying to make an experience as enjoyable for both parties as possible.

Bfe498 Originally Posted by bfe498
small tokens for your favorite gal are always a nice touch. cash is so impersonal of course there are always gals that prefer it over the other. but I enjoy giving small things to show my appreciation! of course I enjoy compliments whether it be on my appearance the way I smell or the way I make her feel in the bedroom. true enjoyment in the sheets is always a compliment not just an illusion that they are getting pleasure from you.

pet peeves. phone during an appointment rushing and dead fish. if your not going to at least believably give the impression your enjoying your time with a gentleman than may be time to hang up your heels!
not a dead fish and non rush and nothing like a robit ..... I do enjoy when a man tells me my skin is so soft and I teaste so sweet ,,, and many other things ...

small tokens for your favorite gal are always a nice touch. cash is so impersonal of course there are always gals that prefer it over the other. but I enjoy giving small things to show my appreciation! of course I enjoy compliments whether it be on my appearance the way I smell or the way I make her feel in the bedroom. true enjoyment in the sheets is always a compliment not just an illusion that they are getting pleasure from you.

pet peeves. phone during an appointment rushing and dead fish. if your not going to at least believably give the impression your enjoying your time with a gentleman than may be time to hang up your heels! Originally Posted by satan666
I don't juge body's ,, mines not perfect at all ..
Gina! I believe in the utmost hygiene! My body isn't perfect but I taste n smell good, always! Originally Posted by LIL PP
It's really freaking good girl. Don't be so hard on yourself. Let me do that. Lol.

I don't juge body's ,, mines not perfect at all .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I quit wiping my dick off on her drapes, now she appreciates me more.
ok if you say so ,,,

It's really freaking good girl. Don't be so hard on yourself. Let me do that. Lol. Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith
Chivalry is having a phone call from your new appointment the hour after he leaves to say what a wonderful time he had. Or a rose in his hand at the next appointment to show he was thinking of you.
The opposite of Chivalry is being texted at 4 a.m by someone asking, "hey baby remember me?"
Chivalry is having a phone call from your new appointment the hour after he leaves to say what a wonderful time he had. Or a rose in his hand at the next appointment to show he was thinking of you.
The opposite of Chivalry is being texted at 4 a.m by someone asking, "hey baby remember me?" Originally Posted by Y_eye_AwE_Ta
+100,000
Agreed!!
I had a gent wear pink panties last week cause he knew it turned me on!

I have a gent that I enjoy ALOT give me gift cards to cool places...

And yesterday i got a necklace from Tiffany & Co!

I like gents who come in with an open mind and attitude ready for fun! You do not have to always do pse but just be prepared to have fun!!