References Not Responding?

I started off pretty slow in this hobby and am still learning the ropes a bit. By now I've been able to visit 3 awesome ladies over the summer.

I'd been trying to plan something with a few providers for the next week or so. I'm running into an issue that my references just haven't been responding this week.
I don't use other sites like p411 for various reasons and mostly just rely on eccie and the references from here.

Now I certainly don't expect you ladies to sit by your phones all day! And I definitely don't expect you to meet me without a word back from my references.

I'm just curious, is this just how it is sometimes or is there some way I can help move things along? Some "references etiquette" I'm unaware of?
I started off pretty slow in this hobby and am still learning the ropes a bit. By now I've been able to visit 3 awesome ladies over the summer.

I'd been trying to plan something with a few providers for the next week or so. I'm running into an issue that my references just haven't been responding this week.
I don't use other sites like p411 for various reasons and mostly just rely on eccie and the references from here.

Now I certainly don't expect you ladies to sit by your phones all day! And I definitely don't expect you to meet me without a word back from my references.

I'm just curious, is this just how it is sometimes or is there some way I can help move things along? Some "references etiquette" I'm unaware of? Originally Posted by mjnwhy
Did you ask them if you could use them as a reference? Are they local? Do they have a email address to contact them ,or phone number? Some don't like giving a reference so you will have to come back to them.
Have you seen them recently, last 6 months or so? Most ladies won't verify if it's been past that. You might contact them yourself and say "Hey! Remember me? I would like to use you as a reference/have used you." A heads up helps. And, unfortunately, some providers just don't give references. Sucks, but nothing any of us can do about it.
or ask the ladies you want to to see if they have another way's they can screen you ..

I know it can be hard when you ask from our side as well
some just wont get back or it's to late ,, not all live on line or they have a RW job and lives .. so not to rely on just references and screen
I usually ask a lady ahead of time if they mind if I use them as a reference. Then I send them a message given them a heads up letting them know a reference was sent out.. This seems to work out for me.

Long story short, some ladies are better at given references than others. When you find a good one keep her close.
I agree that it usually helps speed up the process if you call or text your reference before hand and let them know you want to use them as a reference... then that way by the time the lady contacts me I'm fully aware of who I'm vouching for without having to look back thru my phone etc.
perhaps some newbie friendly providers who are reference friendly would be worth looking into...