FALSE REVIEW ON MY PROFILE!!

Ok I'm really tired of this petty backwards bullshit I never met anyone with the handle Mike Colleen's I had actually a pretty slow trip and can prove I never met this man because I have never stayed anywhere that has been called east side of Kc! Mods I'm not sure why someone is like trying to make me change my menu by making it seem like I offer these services but I don't and this review is so fake I'm tempted to go back utr and delete all my sites. Let's be honest and safe around here I don't kiss and I don't offer bbj and whoever decided to try to come for me is really stupid this is so petty! And now I'll have a bunch of people expecting this stuff from me and the bad reviews will roll in lol I don't see where of these sudden lies are coming from but I'll put a dead to it anyway I can.
And also to be clear those who have met me will vouch for me. I'm a business woman in my real life. So if I was to upgrade my menu my rate would be upgraded too.
As we have discussed privately, the situation will be investigated as all such claims are and a decision made by the moderators. You have provided salient facts to aid our investigation, thank you.

The review in question has been moved to the staff area while we sort this out.

Until then Harley, you should advise those inquiring about your services, the information you feel is important to relay to them.
It was a Mike Collins from Dallas fort worth who has 45 reviews and also reviewed bp brittany this weekend who is not a member here. As for the area, most people from Texas or any where not local get confused by the geography of our two state metro with two kansas cities and one of them in missouri. Sorry that happened to you though.
The review referred to by Harleyride was returned to Independent Provider Reviews forum after evidence of the meeting was submitted by the reviewer, MikeCollins, which proved the meeting did indeed take place.
and just a side note harleyride there is no mention of bbbj by the op anywhere. so where do you get the bbbj stuff from?
and just a side note harleyride there is no mention of bbbj by the op anywhere. so where do you get the bbbj stuff from? Originally Posted by satan666
She said it was so it must be true, it's even included in her signature line
The review stated bj, not cbj nor bbbj.
The review stated bj, not cbj nor bbbj. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But she said the meeting never happened.
I wasn't replying to you.
I wasn't replying to you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Get over yourself

I don't need an invitation to post a comment, this is a public forum.
What's funny in general is providers (not specifying this one) will bitch about fake reviews that make them either look bad or give false information, but will let their pimps put in fake reviews that make them look better than they actually are. You have to take all this shit with a grain of salt.
Get over yourself

I don't need an invitation to post a comment, this is a public forum. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy

Nuff said.
LOL how do you prove you actually met a provider? or if you are a provider how do you prove you didnt meet someone?
I proved that I hadn't met a guy who left a HORRIBLE review by pointing out obviously incorrect physical characteristics (He said I was mixed. I guess if you consider Welsh and Irish "mixed") and answered the questions the mods asked about date/time/location. His other reviews were questionable, too.