URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P198011
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Arboretum Area
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, reverse CG, K9, MISH with a BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Just past her shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Liltxcutie is exactly like her name a cute little thing she is 5-2 3/4 with an emphasis on the "3/4" LOL!! I am not that tall (5-8) but she has to get on her tip toes to kiss me which is awesome. She has the brightest smile with really expressive blue eyes which I love. She has very nice natural c's with a backside that brings a grown man to his knees.

Recommendation: Absofuckinlutely!!!
LTC is the surefire hottie "right there in the neighborhood, getting in her car, taking the trash to the curb, planting flowers in her short-shorts" Every time you see her....well, you wants to fuck her...and fuck some more! Fortunately I've gotten into those "short-shorts" and plan to do so again and again!
LTC is always a lot of fun and a very good time.
LTC is the surefire hottie "right there in the neighborhood, getting in her car, taking the trash to the curb, planting flowers in her short-shorts" Every time you see her....well, you wants to fuck her...and fuck some more! Fortunately I've gotten into those "short-shorts" and plan to do so again and again! Originally Posted by gowithit
Very well said... that's kind of the perfect description of her!!!