Was the Appointment On-Time?? Am
Activities: Hugs,body worship,cw,bbbj,daty,69,mish, and k9
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: 280+ 20tip
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: Short black hair
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background:
Companion Description: 4 foot 11 inch, 95 lbs. No body fat. Supper fit honey. Nice tight body. A cups with a Beautiful ass in
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Set up was too easy. I was ghosted by another provider so I reached out to Ddesire. She quickly replied and gave me her incall location. I was on sight in 30 minutes. She is an Amazing woman that provides an awesome body rub with extras. She is a ymmv. If you make her O she will blow your mind

The rest of the story...
This young lady was amazing. I walked in to her incall and was blown away by this girl. She looks like
WestWorlds Maeve. She greeted me with a hug. I went to freshen up when I came back i saw this Beautiful woman waiting for me. I worshiped her body stopping by her honey stop for a little attention. She really gets into it. Once she O it went to a different level. She begun to worship my body with a little cw. We had to move to the cover to prevent me going to early. We went into to mish, then k9 before I filled the cover. She has an amazing body and knows how to use it. Hips dont lie. Wonderful women with a super fantastic personality. I will repeat
She has a very bubbly and pleasant demeanor. Enjoy my visit with her.
hi baby