Low $ Clinic for routine testing?

I'm seeking recommendations for affordable STD testing options. Any clinics in the West Houston / Katy area or even Galleria / midtown area? The last time I went to AnyLabTest and they charged over $200 for the full suite of tests. I'd rather spend that money on hobbying!
Use the Search tab and you will find a multitude of answers.
I Searched before posting the thread and just went back and Searched again. Clinic, Testing, STD. Found two old threads but would appreciate some recommendations.
I thought Obama paid for all that now free of charge?
I have not been to this place in a few years, but this is where I used to go to get all of my STD screenings. Its pretty cheap for the whole panel and an HIV test. It's in Montrose, right off Westheimer in a brand new building.

http://www.legacycommunityhealth.org/Home.aspx
Legacy is like $125 for a full panel. I think that's a good deal
I'm seeking recommendations for affordable STD testing options. Originally Posted by eros1970
Do some shopping with physicians who have fluid sampling facilities in their offices and and some even test in house, and then can confirm out of house. Then you have someone who can advise you in connection with any questionable results and do follow ups.

Also, please remember that "inexpensive" isn't always "cheap"! Or vice versa. Early, accurate detection with aggressive, reliable cure recommendations saves money and lives.
This is where I go. It's health and human services. Call 713-780-5600. Its $7.
They do STD and HIV. They only see a select number of patients per day. I would call and get the details. Make sure you get there early. Plan on spending a few hours there. Also, this is for low income people so when they ask what you make per month, make sure you put a low number. This place is near 59 and hillcroft
What happened to the old City of Houston free clinic down in the med center off of North McGregor. Back in the 70s that was a happening place.
Anyone remember Miss Love?
I thought Obama paid for all that now free of charge? Originally Posted by Russ38
Obviously you do not pay taxes.
Excellent feedback - thanks to all!
Obviously you do not pay taxes. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds

lol...funny oob....if only that were true....try nearly 50% in my tax bracket.
Obama reduced my taxes, unfortunately it is because my income has been greatly reduced.
I cant wait for inauguration day 2013.
Obama reduced my taxes, unfortunately it is because my income has been greatly reduced.
I cant wait for inauguration day 2013. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I guess my bitch is just the opposite...working in the oil and gas industry, business is booming and will continue to do so for a long while. However, increased income comes with increased taxes and the loss of a lot of tax breaks and credits I "used" to get.
I guess my bitch is just the opposite...working in the oil and gas industry, business is booming and will continue to do so for a long while. However, increased income comes with increased taxes and the loss of a lot of tax breaks and credits I "used" to get. Originally Posted by Russ38
+1