Ladies, would you post some selfies?

I made a post:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1662260

I asked people to tell me what body type they think I am. I got a lot of really informative opinions.
Milfy2002 suggested I make another post and ask ladies to post some raw selfies in the same fashion, to both put their image out there, and perhaps get some opinions on their body type as well.

So, providers... if you're feeling a bit brave, go right ahead!
Thank you lovelies!

I took two this morning, girl you got me so inspired!

Those are some nice nipples!!!
Those are some nice nipples!!! Originally Posted by Sinfulj

Well thank you!

• BLM69
  • 03-16-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm liking the accurate pics, good job ladies 👍
i always enjoys those titties Milfy
i always enjoys those titties Milfy Originally Posted by bobo1cg

I ALWAYS enjoy you enjoying these titties!

milfy2002,you have a pretty mound and love your breasts,nothing like the real thing

Thanks Lupe!

I'm just waiting for some more candid pics to start rolling in from more lovelies!

Ladies, don't tease us! Bring on the selfies!

[pic removed - GM]

Bacardi photobombed
Very nice DallasBella...I love the photo bomb :-)
I like these pictures much more than the showcase pics. I'd guess at 80% of the ladies do not look exactly like the showcase pictures. They gained or lost some pounds, are not as dolled up for a session, or other areas are different (hair, Photoshop, etc).

If ladies feel they're embarrassed of posting these selfies I can tell you, most of your competition does not look like their showcase and I give mad respect for just a normal picture. Showcase pictures are so staged most of the time I pay them very little time in my research. You're just like the guys, we all have imperfections. Embrace who you are and it's much more attractive than misleading showcase pictures.
+1 on what TheEccie214 said...

Something I just thought of, too, if some are hesitant to post.... who are you more afraid of negative comments from... the guys or other girls??

I was thinking it might be the guys.....then it hit me. Girls can be mean as fuck to other girls, right....and they know just how to hit where it hurts lol

It's a bold move. I can't help but think that this will increase business for the ones that posted so far, though. Very nice, ladies!

Beautiful boobs and mid section, DallasBella!

Girls Night at Lower Greenville. Lydia and Pailyn