Wasting My Time

I really don't understand some of the logic some ladies have here. Why would you schedule an appointment with someone and the. Just go radio silent? Life moves that fast?

So instead of making 200-350 you just liss it off with lame excuses or just don't answer at all.

Horrible busniess format. But I guess since you know you can get it anytime it doesn't bother some.

I don't know about some but it's a process for me to clear my personal schedule, to clean up, get dressed and my pesos in order just to do this.

I just wish some would respect the time.
Ok you have had your rant...I get it...
But now ya gotta name the provider....I have many on a TDL but if they flake before I get around to seeing them I can remove them and move on....

Who is the offender???

Carolhollandstrange just posted a NCNS thread is this the one???
I really don't understand some of the logic some ladies have here. Why would you schedule an appointment with someone and the. Just go radio silent? Life moves that fast?

So instead of making 200-350 you just liss it off with lame excuses or just don't answer at all.

Horrible busniess format. But I guess since you know you can get it anytime it doesn't bother some.

I don't know about some but it's a process for me to clear my personal schedule, to clean up, get dressed and my pesos in order just to do this.

I just wish some would respect the time. Originally Posted by olivevet84
+1
She probably found a regular or someone else to either: pay the same for less activities, or pay more for the same you were wanting.
Yep, she found a better deal.
Sounds like Isabella Arais ?
Really sounds like she got a BBD. Get used to it. It happens, especially with the more popular gals. They will fit in a well paying regular over a new guy every time. The smart ones will at least make some excuse and try to reschedule you.
Really sounds like she got a BBD. Get used to it. It happens, especially with the more popular gals. They will fit in a well paying regular over a new guy every time. The smart ones will at least make some excuse and try to reschedule you. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

I am the regular lol!
Whatever the reason, it only takes a couple of minutes to send a text! You really need to name this low class ho who thinks nothing of leaving you hanging, and yet if you stood her up, she'd post an alert and demand a cancelation fee!
If you're the regular, then that's real fucked up. But, as others have said, gals will even fuck over a regular if more money is involved. She must have found some simp that would pay her more for the same time that you wanted or that wanted to book multiple hours.

You're a regular, she knows you'll be pissed for a short minute but you'll be back. Time to take your business elsewhere. I've cut off a lot of chicks in the past when they start getting flaky
What is really bad is setting the appointment, confirming, getting ready, driving across town in traffic for 45 minutes or more, letting her know you are there and then radio silence.

I have said in the past (and got told I was FOS, even tho a couple of providers who did that to me said that is what happened) that the usual scenario for that happening is she either got another regular who wanted a last minute and she tried to squeeze him in before you arrived and the time went over or she double booked and the other dude got there before you.

Did she contact you back and let you know what happened? Another well used excuse is her phone died or she will deny her phone ever rang/got a text indication from you. This is why when providers have NCNS or cancellation fees, I laugh at them. How many guys get compensated for their time wasted, gas and wear and tear on their vehicle? Is it right? No, but it goes to the cost of doing business and of being in the hobby.

There is no excuse for a confirmed appointment to be an NCNS, unless she had a personal emergency and could not contact you at that time or even soon thereafter, but when she had a minute, a 10 second apology text and perhaps a make up session would have been sufficient, at least for me. Lots of providers here in D/FW, so the best bet in a NCNS, regular or not, is to take your business elsewhere, speaking with your wallet.
yes , she needs to be announced on here ,so your brethren will know
Us gents need to unify and work more like a team. We should take a leaf from the ladies's book. Not only are the ladies unified when it comes to dealing with flaky gents/time wasters, they're ruthless as well.

The moment a guy does a NCNS, an alert is posted on him in the providers only forums in addition to Coed. His name, phone number etc is published in the various blacklist sites. Majority if not all ladies in the area will simply refuse to see him. He is punished in a major concrete way.

What do we do when a lady flakes on us? We give her a second chance, then a third chance. We don't post NCNS threads on her and even if we do, other guys still try to contact her because she looks "cute". Then her retinue of white knights and beta males come along and start attacking the guy for posting a NCNS thread. Simply put, we are a lot more lenient towards the ladies than they are towards us and that's not fair.

There are a huge selection of providers in the DFW area. We don't need to tolerate any bullshit from ANY provider, no matter how established or attractive she is, it doesn't matter. If she's flaky or provides sub-par service, then we need to unite as gents and stop seeing her. As simple as that. Doesn't matter if she's going through a bad time or can't pay her rent. That's not our problem. Do you think we can go up to a lady and treat her badly or not pay her and just say it's because we're going through a bad time or we don't have enough money? Do you think any lady here will accept that? Of course not. She will publicly eviscerate us and make sure no other lady will see us again.

The bottom line is, we need to become as ruthless as the ladies. Our time and our money is as valuable as the ladies. We are no less in ANY way because we're gents. A lot of ladies here get away with treating guys badly because we let them.
I am the regular lol! Originally Posted by olivevet84
Maybe you're "bad business" and she's finally gathered the nerve to cut you loose? Maybe you overstay your time, make her feel uncomfortable, get creepy, or lack sound hygienic practices. Maybe you're too fat or too ugly or too inept a lover. Maybe she just doesn't like looking at your face or listening to your voice.

There's countless possibilities that originate with you and not her. (This is not meant to excuse her alleged behavior — a date is a date.)

You could always name her in this thread. Maybe she'll reply and then we'll all know the answer.
Maybe you're "bad business" and she's finally gathered the nerve to cut you loose? Maybe you overstay your time, make her feel uncomfortable, get creepy, or lack sound hygienic practices. Maybe you're too fat or too ugly or too inept a lover. Maybe she just doesn't like looking at your face or listening to your voice.

There's countless possibilities that originate with you and not her. (This is not meant to excuse her alleged behavior — a date is a date.)

You could always name her in this thread. Maybe she'll reply and then we'll all know the answer. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Your reasoning doesn't make sense Johnny. If the lady didn't want to see the OP for any reason (poor hygiene, creepy, overstays etc.) why would she schedule an appointment with him in the first place? If she wanted to cut him loose, the right thing to do would be to not schedule any appointments with him.