Stupid Questions from Stupid Hobbyists--What's Your Least Favorite?

So many guys here are so cool and pleasant. I wanted to let you know what i have to deal with from the bottom 5%.

After 25 text messages back-and-forth, a guy books and confirms, then says "Please send me a face picture." I say no face pics, he says "I'll send you mine if you send yours first." I say no. Then he says "Send me a pic of your wet pussy to hold me over." No I say.

After 25 text messages back-and-forth, a guy books and confirms, then says "Do you do Greek/anal." No. He says "Would you consider it?" No. He replies "Are you sure--I'll be gentle" No thanks. "Maybe?" No. "Sure?"

After 50 text messages back-and-forth, guy says "I'm running late, is that ok?" Yes. Then he says "I'm still running late--be there in 20 minutes." Sorry, I can't see you. "But I just got here... can I please come up." No. "Why not?" I can't tell him that someone else who is on time is there already. "Please?" No. "I drove 30 minutes to get here." No. "Fuck you, whore!"

And on and on. That's how the bottom 5% hobbies.
  • L.A.
  • 07-06-2016, 12:08 PM
So many guys here are so cool and pleasant. I wanted to let you know what i have to deal with from the bottom 5%.

After 25 text messages back-and-forth, a guy books and confirms, then says "Please send me a face picture." I say no face pics, he says "I'll send you mine if you send yours first." I say no. Then he says "Send me a pic of your wet pussy to hold me over." No I say.

After 25 text messages back-and-forth, a guy books and confirms, then says "Do you do Greek/anal." No. He says "Would you consider it?" No. He replies "Are you sure--I'll be gentle" No thanks. "Maybe?" No. "Sure?"

After 50 text messages back-and-forth, guy says "I'm running late, is that ok?" Yes. Then he says "I'm still running late--be there in 20 minutes." Sorry, I can't see you. "But I just got here... can I please come up." No. "Why not?" I can't tell him that someone else who is on time is there already. "Please?" No. "I drove 30 minutes to get here." No. "Fuck you, whore!"

And on and on. That's how the bottom 5% hobbies. Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
I can't believe the crap providers have to go thru.

A man is an idiot. A man has no session. A man is blacklisted.
That crap happens on both sides. My guess is it is the same people.
can I please come up." No. "Why not?" I can't tell him that someone else who is on time is there already. "Please?" No. "I drove 30 minutes to get here." No. "Fuck you, whore!"
Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
maybe "yes, I have a MFM prepared for your pleasure" would have been a good, snappy response.

the other Dude might not have been cool with it, LOL
You never know, Chung. The other guy might be a total freak!
Lol. Definitely happens to both sides.

• snarl
  • 07-06-2016, 01:35 PM
Me: Can we meet on Friday?
Provider: Yes
Friday...
Me: We still on for today?
Provider: No, sorry, I had an emergency.
Me: It's ok, shit happens. What about next week? Monday or Tuesday, I'll let you know.
Provider: Sounds good!
Saturday...
Me: I'll see you on Monday!
Monday...
Me:We still on for today?
Provider: I can't make it.
Me: I have no availability until next week.
Provider: I'll definitely be available next Friday.
Me: Next Friday it is.
Next Friday...
Provider: Who is this?
Me:

Fine. If you don't want my business, you don't want my business.
Me: Can we meet on Friday?
Provider: Yes
Friday...
Provider: No, sorry, I had an emergency.
Me: It's ok, shit happens. What about next week? Monday or Tuesday, I'll let you know.
Provider: Sounds good!
Saturday...
Me: I'll see you on Monday!
Monday...
Me:We still on for today?
Provider: I can't make it.
Me: I have no availability until next week.
Provider: I'll definitely be available next Friday.
Me: Next Friday it is.
Next Friday...
Provider: Who is this?
Me:

Fine. If you don't want my business, you don't want my business. Originally Posted by snarl
I have had conversations exactly like that but with the roles in reverse... It sucks either way.
"Hi, I saw your ad on eccie. I'd like to meet you."
Me: "Please send me a message at eccie."
"I don't have an account."
Me: "Message me at P411."
"I let it expire... is there anyway you can screen me?"
Me: Are you on TER?"
"What's that?"
Me: NVM, do you have references?"
"No, I'm new to all this."
Me: "Then I can't screen you."
"Please?"
1 day later:
"Hello, are you there?
2 days later?
"Can I see you?"
1 week later
"Hi, I'd like to meet you"
1 month later
"Hello?"
Had a guy from p411 totally waste my time today and he booked an appt yesterday. Haven't had that happen in about 4 yrs. Total dick head. Hope to goodness he sees this. Me and Cassandra are both over his bs.
Had a guy from p411 totally waste my time today and he booked an appt yesterday. Haven't had that happen in about 4 yrs. Total dick head. Hope to goodness he sees this. Me and Cassandra are both over his bs. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
DAYUM, he was going to get both of y'all he still flaked. Poor fellow didn't know what he was missing.

I had a well known lady blow me off for an entire day and the next day when I called her out on it, her response was, "Its Just Pussy".
Shit pissed me off and made me laugh at the same damn time, smh.
DAYUM, he was going to get both of y'all he still flaked. Poor fellow didn't know what he was missing.

I had a well known lady blow me off for an entire day and the next day when I called her out on it, her response was, "Its Just Pussy".
Shit pissed me off and made me laugh at the same damn time, smh. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Wow, that's my motto! I must meet this chick! I once had a chick assure me she didn't have a pimp.......as a "greeting". She then proceeded to ask if I could get a room that she could use on my card. Now, I really don't mind some good ole fashioned ghetto ratchet sluttiness, but I'm no damn fool. I will not be accountable for you and Omar's stay. So......bitch please, and hell naw!!!! Respectively.
Him: Do you ever come to [insert random spit city/city] ??

Me: *Yes! I love spending my money to thrill random men in random cities ! Let me book my flight and room right now juuuuuust for YOU! How long will we play??

Him: Hour

Me: *awesome!

*sarcasm in
Had a guy from p411 totally waste my time today and he booked an appt yesterday. Haven't had that happen in about 4 yrs. Total dick head. Hope to goodness he sees this. Me and Cassandra are both over his bs. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
As was said before, what a fucking idiot! You two separately are incredible. Together, WOW!
What a freaking fool!!!
The guy must be mentally ill!
Sorry that happened to you two ladies.
I have had many conversations like this.

"Hi, I saw your ad on eccie. I'd like to meet you."
Me: "Please send me a message at eccie."
"I don't have an account."
Me: "Message me at P411."
"I let it expire... is there anyway you can screen me?"
Me: Are you on TER?"
"What's that?"
Me: NVM, do you have references?"
"No, I'm new to all this."
Me: "Then I can't screen you."
"Please?"
1 day later: