NCNS Lchanover

Turned down couple others providers to see her today at 2:00.
Nothing. No reply to text. Damn. So frustrated. Guess i'll just jerk off now.
Those stairs up to her spot are pretty narrow and steep. She and I exchanged texts yesterday...
Turned down couple others providers to see her today at 2:00.
Nothing. No reply to text. Damn. So frustrated. Guess i'll just jerk off now. Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
Well my bad. I had planned to see her earlier but ended up getting back into town late. I kinda was with her during that time since she scheduled me in even though I was late. Great girl and makes sure you are satisfied I would recommend. We went over the two hours a little bit. She had fallen and was sore. Then me being the clumsy oaf that I am, sat on the sore side.
So like don't write off this this one. I loved her and the ncns was mostly due to her being nice to me when I was late.
wtf is wrong with you guys?? For the love of pussy! She has shitty reviews, looks filthy af and bruised tf up, not to mention the word around eccie town is she's got shit breath. I'm truly disgusted. Ugh. There is a negative thread about her every other week and I don't even feel sorry for you guys anymore. Seriously, call me a bitch but at least I know what shampoo and soap is. And I don't look like I fell down a fuckin mountain! That hooker is gross. Std's are probably the least of your worries with this one. Gross.
  • Roboz
  • 03-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Caveat emptor--let the buyer beware!! Sometimes the little head down below overcomes the one between the ears!!!
Ok but shouldnt the little head want to play with the clean un bruised girls??
100% with Gemma - and no, not entirely because of her selfie pics and how much I can't wait to see her

Plus there was a thread recently that stated she NCNS and then posted an ad on BP...

And to top it off wasn't there a few that admitted that it smelled like she bathed her fun parts in fish stock....

KCAD - sorry you had to go through it truly - but research is your friend bubba!!

This chick is like courtesan roulette...
Lmao, Gemma you are too funny, I love reading your posts girl.. Don't sugar coat, tell it like it is girl..

And if her fun parts smell like fish stock, what is wrong with you guys who keep seeing her? this is so sad to read about providers..

Lastly, this is why you should keep a plan B and C, so you don't fe like your time is being wasted..
Lastly, this is why you should keep a plan B and C.. Originally Posted by SpinnerSarah619
Or.... how 'bout this? Just quit trying to play with the "Plan A" Flavors of the Week altogether, and just play with the Plan R's (reliable, respectable, researched...)
Lmao, Gemma you are too funny, I love reading your posts girl.. Don't sugar coat, tell it like it is girl..

And if her fun parts smell like fish stock, what is wrong with you guys who keep seeing her? this is so sad to read about providers..

Lastly, this is why you should keep a plan B and C, so you don't fe like your time is being wasted.. Originally Posted by SpinnerSarah619
Well no one else wants to see me due to age or not having references from here. You don't have to eat out a girl especially if you have seen negative reviews on them. As long as it's covered everything should be OK, right?
Wiz, you left out an "R".
Refuses to fix broken clocks.
Well no one else wants to see me due to age or not having references from here. You don't have to eat out a girl especially if you have seen negative reviews on them. As long as it's covered everything should be OK, right? Originally Posted by AlexFreddie
Are you FA SERIOUS?! Smelly cooter is smelly cooter regardless how it's played with.