Cumming back for More!

KCMO I'm coming back for more. Any interests in a kinky hot new friend?
I cant wait for you to come back. save some time for me!
Have fun...KC rocks!
I'm all for the touring ladies but after one feeler threAD, no need to post more feelers in that same city each time .... Js'n
threADs serve an important function on this board, but I'd tend to prefer seeing the feeler for the first visit into town as more welcome than the apparent repetitive nature of this one.

When you decide on dates, keep us apprised with a genuine ad as many of us keep advanced scheduling and book up just as quickly as tour dates.
in the beginning when I did anything like that I got my post removed and infraction and told it was supposed to be a provider ads but I never know anymore what's going on lol is that shocking or whatand yes kc does rock that's why I freaking love this city love it love it love it give me some more of it
This is just a co ed forum. My dates are posted in my ad and on my signature.
Point proven. We know what the fuck forum this is. We are trying to educate you.
Some can some can't. .. GEMMA by the way when are you moving up here Coed discussion!!! did I mention I freaking love KC I love it I love this place
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223343 Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
LOL - is it your turn to stir the pot?

But...she's had two Yes reviews since that fiasco
IMO, it was as much the caller's lack of sense as it was KK's <90 days into membership.
GEMMA by the way when are you moving up here Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Yeah, Gemma... when the fuck ARE you coming to KC..???
LOL - is it your turn to stir the pot?

But...she's had two Yes reviews since that fiasco
IMO, it was as much the caller's lack of sense as it was KK's <90 days into membership. Originally Posted by algrace
Lol...no. Gemma can keep that role. She's such a good bitch...I'm simply providing an explanation as to why she is in this case!! Jk. ♡ ya, girl!

I guess I just simply find it to be dangerous "premadonna" behavior. Saw her post and remembered the previous thread. Everyone has been canceled/ns'd. plenty of ppl to easily replace that one so don't sweat it. Put it in your own notes and not ruin a life.

She's a very gorgeous girl... see her and I'd never say not to, however, as a consumer in real life I like to know what I'm getting and about potential issues so I shared...just don't piss her off, imo, not that my opinion matters.
Lol...no. Gemma can keep that role. She's such a good bitch...I'm simply providing an explanation as to why she is in this case!! Jk. ♡ ya, girl!

I guess I just simply find it to be dangerous "premadonna" behavior. Saw her post and remembered the previous thread. Everyone has been canceled/ns'd. plenty of ppl to easily replace that one so don't sweat it. Put it in your own notes and not ruin a life.

She's a very gorgeous girl... see her and I'd never say not to, however, as a consumer in real life I like to know what I'm getting and about potential issues so I shared...just don't piss her off, imo, not that my opinion matters. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Lmao! you too girl.
And double ditto to the rest of your post!