Ruby Red Lips....

OK, so BigDeal had a thread about redheads... and I've been looking at a few pics and vids recently, and have this huge turn-on now for ladies with ruby red lipstick. And not the excessively overdone or goth stuff. Very classy ruby lips.

Soft kisses on those lips, deep kisses on those lips... BBBJ, of course.

Sorry, guess I've been daydreaming too much lately. I need some sleep...
I love wearing a deep red lip color. Rich raisin 80 and Fresh plum 60 are my favs tho . It makes a bbbj look HOT!! Not to mention, rich lip color makes the lips look so pouty and kissable Mmm
I love wearing a deep red lip color. Rich raisin 80 and Fresh plum 60 are my favs tho . It makes a bbbj look HOT!! Not to mention, rich lip color makes the lips look so pouty and kissable Mmm Originally Posted by Gemma34
I bet ya look sexy Gemma...pics!!!

{personally i am a hot pink lipstick kinda gal....lol}
  • Emmie
  • 03-15-2015, 11:01 AM
Fuck me RED ... My FAVORITE color! !!
I am rarely a fan of deep red, or any other deep colored lips, but algrace just posted a few that I like. I was really surprised at how turned on I got when seeing Lariyah's too. Since becoming a member here, my mind is slowly getting changed. I normally like the close to natural look with a shiney gloss over it. It makes me think that their lips are moist enough to....

• Roboz
  • 03-15-2015, 12:40 PM
Damn Gemma--you are killing me since we missed in ICT (lol) Now I have a woodie!!