URL / Website: na
City: Grand Prairie
State: Texas
Address: Behing Main, B/W GSW and 19th.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbjnqns
Session Length: til pop
Fee: .2
Hair Color and Length: Light Brown, down to her mid neck.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: A bit of a BBW, but not too heavy. Big tits, but not perky.
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: So, I had just gotten back from San Antonio and Austin, both cities with active scenes and just was determined to get some action. I had been cruising GP lately but it the area was short on talent. Not a lot of chicks I wanted to hook up with, even for a .2 bj. That being said, I was back in the area. I passed up this really good looking BSW but was on the phone with work. 10 mins later she was gone. Then, I saw what appeared to be a skinny (my type) of SW walking across the tracks at an intersection. I could not make the turn without being very obvious and by the time I made it around she was gone. After that, nothing but pretty rough looking chicks.

I was about to call it a night when I passed Heather. She is definitely not my typical type, a little heavier but not really all that big. She looked decent and seemed clean (for SW that is). I decided, after I circled the block one more time and saw nothing, to pick her up.

She got in and we exchanged the standard grabs. As I was driving to my spot, she was asking if I was going to pull it out. I told her that we can just wait until we got somewhere more comfortable. She asked what I was looking to spend, I told her .2 for bbbjcim and she says for .1 more, she will take me through 3 pops. I tell her lets just start with the first and go from there.

I get to the spot and she goes to town. She asks me what I like, slow or fast. I tell her fast and she commenced some very good head. She then told me I could put my hand on her head if I wanted to so I did. I ended up giving her a wicked face fucking/DT like I have not given in a while. Gotta say, felt pretty good. Anyway, I busted and she swallowed as promised and then started trying to get me going again. I was tired and not all that into her so I told her I needed to go.

I am going to put a "No" recommendation because I am not likely to see her again and she seemed a bit on the sketchy side. Not a bad bj for the cost but know what you are getting. While I felt safe with her and she was cool with me, with chicks like her, you never know. Plus, she played with my radio without asking which really annoyed me. What ever happened to etiquette.

Recommendation: no
Ha! Worried about 'etiquette' at a time like this ... LOL ....(Spitting, of course, would be the worst etiquette).... guess most of these gals didn't make it to Finishing School or Cotillion? Nice effort.
  • Logan
  • 12-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Riskrail, I just posted a review of this Heather with pics. I just came across your review - same number that Heather gave me as well. I gave her a "No" recommend too. Heather wasn't a thief and didn't try to scam - which was kind of unusual for the area that she was working in.

I haven't trolled in this area in a long time, but saw a lot of walkers out and about in this area. There were a lot of BSW's working the motel next to the Texaco on Main St. I suspect more girls will be in this area working as the Super Bowl approaches...
Yeah,right after i got done, i was thinking, wow what a perfect girl for logan to piss on! What can i say, desperate times when you are horny and hunting the streets. on the brightside, i am heading to san antonio and austin for a couple days...usually lots of good looking girls that have made a lot of bad decisions.