We're Alone Now So What's All That Shit You Was Talking?

This how you get deep off in a muthafuckers ass. The thread title is a tactic old school OG's taught me back in the day. So this retarded red hat wearing racist Trump loving supporter was talking down immigrants and talking mad shit until his punk ass finally came face to face with the person he hates.

What was the result? Lol Maga this ASS Whupping!!!

Haha got the living shit beat out of him and literally got his mouth wired shut with a broken jaw. I could not be more proud of Usman. He told that chump he would make him pay for his Trump support and trash talk. That brother came through. I take a bow.
Haha this clown was talking mad shit before this fight.

Pre fight shot...lol @ "Did you get a call from the President"

Lol @ Maga

Stare down

Since they're tweeting out Thanos marvel comics from Trump's official Twitter account I'm sure the Trump administration watched in horror as the total ass stomping went down Maga style.

Maybe I'll post the actual ass kicking video
Hey Winn Dixie...this is a sports thread but feel free to let your racist friends in the political forum know that I'm in rare form today
Good
Will Mexico pay for Colby's jaw

The Impeachmemt of Colby Covington. Lol

Colby promised his Maga friends there'd be a pool of blood. Turns out it was his own.

I hope Trump pays Colby's medical bills.

PS: The hilarious part in all this is that Colby blamed the referee for stopping the fight because he wanted Usman to kill him. Usman did exactly what he promised to do was punish him severely for 4 rounds before knocking him out.
If Usman won or loss it is of no consequence. Its just a case of another black man dancing for the man. Sure he got paid but what about CTE. Lets lift up the black man that goes to work every day and supports his family instead of the black man that entertains the white power structure.
If Usman won or loss it is of no consequence. Its just a case of another black man dancing for the man. Sure he got paid but what about CTE. Lets lift up the black man that goes to work every day and supports his family instead of the black man that entertains the white power structure. Originally Posted by peabody
Nope...there's nothing more fundamental than a man the man wants to see lose actually win. There's nothing more gratifying than seeing the power structure lose their great hope.

Maga
If Usman won or loss it is of no consequence. Its just a case of another black man dancing for the man. Sure he got paid but what about CTE. Lets lift up the black man that goes to work every day and supports his family instead of the black man that entertains the white power structure. Originally Posted by peabody
^ This doesn't happen often to where I miss an opportunity like this.. But what I should have said was "do you mean lifting up a working black man like Barack Obama?"

I missed a Golden opportunity to properly skewer. That's my bad homie. Lol
Hey boy, enjoy this race bating. You won't be so happy when President Trump gets re-elected in 2020. You win a battle, but lose a war.

Sorry I had to dumb it down for you.
Hey boy, enjoy this race bating. You won't be so happy when President Trump gets re-elected in 2020. You win a battle, but lose a war.

Sorry I had to dumb it down for you. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

You'll have to do better than that ok Roscoe Pi-co-Trains... ;-)

This how you get deep off in a muthafuckers ass. The thread title is a tactic old school OG's taught me back in the day. So this retarded red hat wearing racist Trump loving supporter was talking down immigrants and talking mad shit until his punk ass finally came face to face with the person he hates.

What was the result? Lol Maga this ASS Whupping!!!

Haha got the living shit beat out of him and literally got his mouth wired shut with a broken jaw. I could not be more proud of Usman. He told that chump he would make him pay for his Trump support and trash talk. That brother came through. I take a bow. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I too follow the UFC, I don’t recall Usman saying he was going to beat Colby because he was a Trump supporter, one judge had Colby winning the fight. See the article below, click on it and google search. Apparently Usman needed a finish to win decisively. Like they say, don’t leave it in the hands of the judges.

Scorecard: One UFC 245 judge had it 3-1 Colby Covington going to Round 5. Seriously.
I too follow the UFC, I don’t recall Usman saying he was going to beat Colby because he was a Trump supporter, one judge had Colby winning the fight. See the article below, click on it and google search. Apparently Usman needed a finish to win decisively. Like they say, don’t leave it in the hands of the judges.

Scorecard: One UFC 245 judge had it 3-1 Colby Covington going to Round 5. Seriously. Originally Posted by fingerhertaint
Lol I'm sure that as a fan Colby Clown of course you wouldnt have seen most of Usman's pre-fight interviews. Colby got his ass stomped and cheating judges have been a staple of the sport for decades that's why the SUPERIOR MAN WON. As Colby himself said I too wish the ref would have let Usman kill his ass in the ring.