Barry Bonds vs. Houston Astros - Who's Most Disgusting

I'm pretty certain 99.99% of yall was all over Barry Bonds ass for taking his horse roids for personal gain. The Astros who I am still proud of you guys give a pass. Why the difference. Now yall want to turn a blind eye to cheating. I often tell yall God dont like ugly. All that grandstanding and fake morality yall tries to hit Barry with has come back to fucking bite yall right in your asses.

Get em Max Kellerman.

All Hail Bonds. He's been vindicated

Another thread started with racial overtones, started by our community racist.

Yes sir Mr. John.
That's his agenda

Most here know that cheaters are cheaters and don't give a shit what color they are.
Another thread started with racial overtones, started by our community racist. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Barry...Barrry...Barry !!!!

Another thread started with racial overtones, started by our community racist. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Stick to the topic or get points. Whichever you like.
I certainly didn't give them a pass?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2692357

On topic still...Bad behavior doesn't justify other bad behavior.
No one is vindicated by the Astros doing stupid shit and Barry Bonds is still a dumbass.

If they were or were going to be vindicated then Pete would be headed to the HOF.

I will say that it's quite satisfying to see you acknowledge Bonds as a cheater.
Stick to the topic or get points. Whichever you like. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

If a great majority of my postings had racial overtones and I was one of the most disliked persons in the Houston forums, I sure wouldn't be talking shit to anybody about getting points.
SC....you really do need to get your head out of your ass with those curlers and realize not everything in the world is about racism.
Who's Most Disgusting?... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You.
SC....you really do need to get your head out of your ass with those curlers and realize not everything in the world is about racism. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I understand not everything is about race. However, this clearly is. Where is the media crazed frenzy over this cheating scandal like there was for Bonds. Where is the Books and Movies about cheating like there was for Bonds. Where is the MLB brass formally sanctioning and suspending the Astros from the league like their was Bonds, where is the overly aggressive Prosecutors trying to put the Astros brass in jail like they did Bonds. Where are the Republican Congressmen calling the Astros in before Congress to testify like they did Bonds. Where is the crazed public uproar like there was against Bonds.

Go ahead answer. I'll wait.;-)
You. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Blame God for race and dont get mad at me for making you uncomfortable because you know you hated Bonds but you didnt hate Mark Mcguirre nor did you hate Roger Clemens. Who was taking roids and injecting his wife in her ass with roids. these are proven undisputed facts.

Ohh and:

Genesis 11:5-7 New International Version (NIV)
5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”
Fake news.
I understand not everything is about race. However, this clearly is. Where is the media crazed frenzy over this cheating scandal like there was for Bonds. Where is the Books and Movies about cheating like there was for Bonds. Where is the MLB brass formally sanctioning and suspending the Astros from the league like their was Bonds, where is the overly aggressive Prosecutors trying to put the Astros brass in jail like they did Bonds. Where are the Republican Congressmen calling the Astros in before Congress to testify like they did Bonds. Where is the crazed public uproar like there was against Bonds.

Go ahead answer. I'll wait.;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your blind hate and rage has caused you to think irrationally.
You realize you're comparing a player to a team? It's not apples and apples.
What has happened is similar and just.

The Giants weren't banned or formally sanctioned for what Bonds did. The Astros won't be either.

Three major league managers and a GM have been formally sanctioned and most likely won't ever have another job in MLB.

Do you think a book or movie is going to come out overnight? It's been 5 days.
Steroid use was a concern for a lot of people. It was something a lot of them didn't understand. I personally think it was silly for Congress to get involved in something that isn't in their scope but they did it and nothing came of it other than a dog and pony show where they could sit on their thrones and talk down to everyone like they always do. That's one reason they won't do it again.

Besides, Congress has something else stupid going on. You don't really think they're going to drop that for the Astros cheating do you?

And for the record Roger Clemens was called to testify before Congress as well and was pretty much crucified by them and the media. Last I checked, hes a white boy.

"Blame God for race and dont get mad at me for making you uncomfortable because you know you hated Bonds but you didnt hate Mark Mcguirre nor did you hate Roger Clemens. Who was taking roids and injecting his wife in her ass with roids. these are proven undisputed facts."

This is just another of your bullshit attacks.

"proven undisputed facts"
You have no proof of anyone liking or hating anyone.
This is just another of your made up facts to promote your race-baiting.

Go ahead answer. I'll wait.;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel