Xaviera Hollander

In the spirit of the happy hooker, I relish the company of a professional who truly enjoys her chosen career/hobby.

My favorites usually have another source of income (from a rw job or SO), and participate for personal gratification or some fun money.

I also enjoy those who are full time pros and love what they do.

Just wondering how many girls here fit that description?
Which description? Full timers? Part timers?

Or girls that just generally enjoy what they do?
Both!
CurvyKatie I love your new showcase pics, especially the one you use for your avatar!
^+1
+2
+3
Goddamn Slit....I haven’t heard the name Xaviera Hollander since I was a kid when I swiped that Happy Hooker book out of the old mans nightstand.....As you can see, it was a life changing read.
Goddamn Slit....I haven’t heard the name Xaviera Hollander since I was a kid when I swiped that Happy Hooker book out of the old mans nightstand.....As you can see, it was a life changing read. Originally Posted by Russ38
Come to think of it her column in Penthouse may have given me my start to being a monger...
Oh well,
That was my attempt at attracting gun shy gals to post up.
I guess they all did leave.
CK is the last one standing lol.
They aren't going to come back in a stampede. There are other issues behind the obvious causing problems and some of them are still being targeted. Give it some time.
Oh well,
I guess they all did leave. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
It’s a very good legit question Slit...I’d like to hear some of the opinions from the gals as well on this topic. Like bm mentioned, maybe some of the ladies will chime in after the dust settles a bit....
Oh well,
I guess they all did leave.
CK is the last one standing lol. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Do I get a medal or something? lol

I want to comment but I am afraid you guys will be getting sick of seeing me respond, lol, so I am hoping some other ladies will come along soon. It really has become quite the sausage fest here.

Thanks for the avatar love, I was actually trying to take a picture of something else but I got a good boob pic out of it! LOL
I want to comment but I am afraid you guys will be getting sick of seeing me respond Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I seriously doubt anyone could grow tired of seeing your avatar CK....so please, respond away hun.....
I fit the description. I have an awesome new career, get to indulge in the hobby when I have time, and my encounters are very personal now.
I miss sex so I come here to fulfill the need and desire. Plus having e tra spending money is great also.
I miss being full time. But I do feel im able to give more in my appts now that I can only play a few times a month.
Now I will say, in my new career, several ECCIE men are now my patients. Imagine the shocks on their faces when I walk in the room. I usually get texts later asking if its really me. Yes baby its me. Now be a good boy and fuck me good in my office.