"Small BBW"

Those of you that use this term. What is, by your definition, a small bbw? By my definition there is no such thing. Its time for guys to stop using this term. Some of you review a girl thats 5'6" and 200 lbs and in your review you say how she is a small bbw. Whats the point of trying to downplay a girls weight? In a world where we are P4P we should all be able to be completely honest.
BBW = Big Beautiful Woman
Small BBW = Big Beautiful Woman who may be sensitive to being called BBW and I may want to see her again.
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2019, 10:52 AM
There is such a thing, you rather have a 300lbs woman or a 180lbs woman? There's a huge difference

The word BBW is the most abused word to describe big women, the huge ugly women ran with it.
There is such a thing, you rather have a 300lbs woman or a 180lbs woman? There's a huge difference

The word BBW is the most abused word to describe big women, the huge ugly women ran with it. Originally Posted by BLM69
300 or 180 they are both by definition a bbw. Theres no such thing as a small bbw. Bbw means overweight whether it be 180 or 300. Stop the madness
BBW = Big Beautiful Woman
Small BBW = Big Beautiful Woman who may be sensitive to being called BBW and I may want to see her again. Originally Posted by cabletex7
LMAO!! That's so funny and so true!! Love it

I know that by my definition (and anyone with eyes in their head) I am a BBW. I am only 5'3" and I flux between 250 & 265. I'm not just "thick" or "curvey". I am short and FAT. (and very comfortable this way, thank you very much)

I have been called a "small bbw" but I've also had guys say that I am not a bbw at all. But I think they were either just trying to flatter me or have SSBBW (Super Size) mixed up with just bbw.
I'm 5'4-5'5", between 140-150... I don't have a flat tummy, but i don't have a gut. I'm naturally 36DD, with thick thighs.. I personally wouldn't classify myself as a bbw, but- i know I'm not a spinner, either.
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2019, 12:40 PM
300 or 180 they are both by definition a bbw. Theres no such thing as a small bbw. Bbw means overweight whether it be 180 or 300. Stop the madness Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Now you're talking about overweight women, that can be at 140lbs depending on height, we're discussing small BBW vs BBW women here

You obviously don't know about BBW women, anything heavier than 200lbs give or take should be considered a Super Size BBW aka SSBBW, these larger women know it. As I said before, BBW is the most abused word by bigger women.

What does the word beautiful mean? A pretty woman right? A ugly woman is not beautiful, mixed that with a super huge woman. They love the word BBW I tell you
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2019, 12:42 PM
I'm 5'4-5'5", between 140-150... I don't have a flat tummy, but i don't have a gut. I'm naturally 36DD, with thick thighs.. I personally wouldn't classify myself as a bbw, but- i know I'm not a spinner, either. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
You're just thick, you're not a BBW
You're just thick, you're not a BBW Originally Posted by BLM69
I'll take it! Lol.. When I started out in the hobby, I was a tad bit more slim/ spinner. BUT, that was some years ago & I'm 35 now, lol..
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2019, 04:13 PM
I'll take it! Lol.. When I started out in the hobby, I was a tad bit more slim/ spinner. BUT, that was some years ago & I'm 35 now, lol.. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
That ass looking good from here.....
That ass looking good from here..... Originally Posted by BLM69

Thank ya kindly good sir!
Part of the problem is that women here lie SO MUCH about their weight that guys really don't know how much they weight. So, no, a 175-180 is not automatically a BBW. For a tall lady, it can easily be a women's size medium (size 8-10).

There is a provider here who claims to be an inch shorter and 25 lbs lighter and I can guarantee she has at least 50 pounds on me. Even her own pics show tummy rolls and a booty that isn't even close to the stated measurements. This makes guys think that 150 lbs is fat. I have a good friend who is an ex ballerina and is 5'9" and 140 lbs and rail thin and muscular. She wears a size 2 on a fat day.
Part of the problem is that women here lie SO MUCH about their weight that guys really don't know how much they weight. So, no, a 175-180 is not automatically a BBW. For a tall lady, it can easily be a women's size medium (size 8-10).

There is a provider here who claims to be an inch shorter and 25 lbs lighter and I can guarantee she has at least 50 pounds on me. Even her own pics show tummy rolls and a booty that isn't even close to the stated measurements. This makes guys think that 150 lbs is fat. I have a good friend who is an ex ballerina and is 5'9" and 140 lbs and rail thin and muscular. She wears a size 2 on a fat day. Originally Posted by B Three
You might wanna say MOST WOMEN in here lie about their weight. I have never lied about my weight age or height. Or anything for that matter. I'm sure there are a lot more who are honest about it.

So if not a small BBW than what would you call it? If someone isn't a BBW or spinner how would u classify them as?
I know I'm not big. But don't concider myself a spinner. I'm 5'6 stay between 118 and 120.
And honestly. BBW isn't really an accurate acronym either. Are they all really beautiful?

Let's just use small medium and large.
Beautiful, cute and average.

So I would either be a SC or MC.
Classification of Overweight and Obesity by BMI, Waist Circumference, and Associated Disease Risks

Disease Risk* Relative to Normal Weight and Waist Circumference

BMI
(kg/m2)
Obesity
Class
Men 102 cm (40 in) or less
Women 88 cm (35 in) or less
Men > 102 cm (40 in)
Women > 88 cm (35 in)
Underweight
< 18.5

-
-
Normal
18.5–24.9

-
-
Overweight
25.0–29.9

Increased
High
Obesity
30.0–34.9
I
High
Very High

35.0–39.9
II
Very High
Very High
Extreme Obesity
40.0 +
III
Extremely High
Extremely High

* Disease risk for type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and CVD.
+ Increased waist circumference also can be a marker for increased risk, even in persons of normal weight.
I'm sorry, but that last made me giggle.

I get your point with the "disease risk" with being over weight/obese.

But my first thought was..... ??? I've had times when I have a horrible cold and my clients ask to see me anyway.
I doubt if I did have diabetes it would keep my clientele from wanting to visit.

I mean, I wouldn't think that the health issues associated with being fat are contagious. LOL

ANYwho.....didn't mean to derail, that just made me laugh. Not at the information you shared, just the thought it brought to my mind.