POOR SEAN HANITY

SEAN HANITY MUST HAVE A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN BY NOW
FUCK HIM. He's the worst of the worst. Even worse than the dry cunt blondes on Fox.

(Was that too rough? It's how I feel...I hate Hannity more than dry cunts blondes!)
SEAN HANITY MUST HAVE A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN BY NOW Originally Posted by waverunner234
Actually Waverunner- Hannity and Rush are 2 pieces of shit that will benefit from Obama re-election now they have another 4 years to spread their useless hate and get ratings from assholes like COG, Joe Bloe, JD, Loving Kayla, Lexus Lover and Whirlway who feed into Hannity's and Rush's bullshit.
I watched foxnews a little last night, it was brent baier, i think, and a blonde and if I didn't know any better, I would have thought I was watching a legitimate news organization. I wanted to see hannity's take on things, for a laugh, but he was nowhere to be found. I say let Hannity and rush continue their bloviating, it only reinforces how crazy and out of touch the far right really is.
The price of a gallon of gas was $1.80 four years ago. Wrap your brain around a $16 trillion dollar debt. $16,000,000,000,000. Dependency on the government is not the answer to reduce the poverty level. We should encourage businesses to invest and hire more employees rather than penalizing them for success. This President has created an atmosphere of uncertainty and businesses are holding trillions of dollars rather than investing in their companies.

Is it bloviating when we ask why President Obama watched 4 of our citizens, including the US Ambassador to Libya, were under attack for 7 hours as he made a political decision not to try a rescue? He jetted off to Vegas the next morning for a campaign fund raiser and sent his surrogates out to blame the attack on a spontanious protest over a video. When the bodies of the dead were flown back to the states, President Obama was 45 minutes late for the ceremony. A glaring example of his shameful disrespect and disconnect from reality.

Is it bloviating when pointed out that the unemployment rate is still just a tick under 8%? It was 5.8% in 2008. The poverty rate has also gone up over the last 4 years. It's the highest since Bill Clinton was President in 1993. Oh, but I guess it's George Bushes fault.

Is it bloviating to ask why President Obama blocked the oil pipeline from Canada, killing thousands of jobs and a source of low cost, high quality Candian crude? Take a look at the pipeline map at the following link and ask yourself how much one more would increase the danger to the environment? http://www.eia.gov/pub/oil_gas/natur...lines_map.html

George Bush has been blamed the last 4 years for an anemic economy. Who will President Obama blame the next 4 years? The budget deficit, as a percentage against GDP, is 8.3% under Obama. That's twice the rate of any other president. George Bush was at 3.2%

President Obama has four more years to turn the economy around an put Americans back to work. We all hope he can get it done this time.
Actually Waverunner- Hannity and Rush are 2 pieces of shit that will benefit from Obama re-election now they have another 4 years to spread their useless hate and get ratings from assholes like COG, Joe Bloe, JD, Loving Kayla, Lexus Lover and Whirlway who feed into Hannity's and Rush's bullshit. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
That is exactly right. An Obama win is good news for the conservative entertainment industry. Feed the lemmings the hatred, intolerance and divisiveness they crave.