Ladies: What are your thoughts on condoms?

They make so many different kinds. With such a variety of shapes, sizes, colors, taste and fancy types that are suppose to enhance the experience.

Which ones do you prefer?

Which seem to be the best?

Do the ones that are suppose to enhance the feelings for you ladies really work?

I have always been curious about this and what better place to ask the question

Guys feel free to chime in too, don't want anyone to feel left and I know you will anyway...lol
My personal Preference is Grape Flavored Condoms! I like them because when I put a cock in my mouth (While/After I put the condom on) to make sure I get it nice and Hard for me the Taste isnt like rubber and the smell Great!
But the best for feel is the Ultra thin Trojan ....Unexpectedly Durrable!

Dislike: Tri-colored: they look Like Clown colors, I only tried this Once! Thankfully my Handsome man for the hour laughed at it too!
lifestyles, durex, trojan mags, and the female condoms!
Durex don't smell as bad as other latex condoms, and if you pick the right size they fit well.
I even used one as a water balloon once and had to throw it 3 times before it broke!!
I think that's a pretty damn good test
What about the fancy ribbed and other sensation type ones, do they actually make a difference?
Durex don't smell as bad as other latex condoms, and if you pick the right size they fit well.
I even used one as a water balloon once and had to throw it 3 times before it broke!!
I think that's a pretty damn good test Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Atleast now I know I am not the only one who Tests em before before u trust em!
I think that's a pretty damn good test Originally Posted by lil red Robin
How do you like the female condoms? Someone told me they feel closer to the real deal than regular condoms... or did you tell me that ?