Lets take pictures.

I just purchased a new camera. just wanted to know if anyone wanted to see you takes better pictures and let others judge.
You supply the model(S), and I'm there !

LS
Recently purchased a Canon DSLR also purchased new flash and also purchased a nice new lens from Camera Exchange.

Amazing what you can buy when you'renot hobbying as much.
Amazing what you can buy when you'renot hobbying as much. Originally Posted by carkido45
Headers, cold air intake, tune............surf rods and reels, bunch of tackle........trips to nice places. Give up one 250 session and buy a round trip ticket to Vegas.

Yes, there's 'life out there' and it's great!
When leaving a session does anyone else but me try NOT to think about what else ya could have spent the cash on ?
When leaving a session does anyone else but me try NOT to think about what else ya could have spent the cash on ? Originally Posted by island_beau
Ouch!!! Maybe you guys are seeing the wrong people...

I'm just saying...
When leaving a session does anyone else but me try NOT to think about what else ya could have spent the cash on ? Originally Posted by island_beau
I have a modest hobby fund solely for that reason. I contribute regularly, so no matter who or what comes up, I am ready to play.

Plus I dont feel like their is competition for purchases that way.
Headers, cold air intake, tune............surf rods and reels, bunch of tackle........trips to nice places. Give up one 250 session and buy a round trip ticket to Vegas.

Yes, there's 'life out there' and it's great! Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Sure is life out there .....new laptop and on my way to buy new big flat screen with winnings from Loiusiana trip. ( Federal Taxes are a bitch)
You are not alone!
You mean like the check I bounced before the payday?
Only when it went really badly!

This is a great example of a good thread that went off topic into greatness.