Providers that try to scam the customer out of the 1 hour session.

1. You get there, walk in, and she says would you like to take a quick shower to freshen up.

No thanks, I just took one before I came to see you.

Well do you mind if I take one? I will be real quick.

Sure, go ahead!

Are you going to say no to her wanting to be clean for you?

Then she goes into the shower and she is in there 10 min or longer and she counts that as part of your 1 hour.

2. Or you get there a few minutes before the agreed start time and you ask for the room # and you get crickets until the agreed start time or even past it.

By the time you get to the room you are already maybe 10 min past the agreed start time but she is still counting the agreed start time as your starting time and not the time you actually walked in.

3. With a few minutes left in the session she is telling you you only have 5 min or if you are still playing, she would get up and look at her phone and tell you time is almost up or you get a girl that will interrupt the session activities and keep getting up to look at her phone.

I had a couple of them do that and I didn't post it in my YES reviews.

From now on I will put it in my review and it will be score negative brownie points.

Like taking a driver's license driving test.

Too many mistakes during the test will earn you a FAIL no matter how well you did in the other part of the driving test.
i feel your pain.. when i go to get a massage and they start the timer the minute i get in the room... i havent even taken off my shoes yet.

sorry, next time be sure to let us know when the timer starts. should it start at exactly 2pm? and are you to be putting on your shoes at 3pm? or should i be hearing the door shut?

or just join her in the shower and start your play time then.

lol.. have a good weekend!
The times a provider said she was going to shower, I have tried to join them and they said no.
The times a provider said she was going to shower, I have tried to join them and they said no. Originally Posted by CG2014
because they (some) want cash for that.. stupid, but real.
Trying to tell a provider who is obviously all about the money and a clock watcher that 60 minutes is suppose to be 60 minutes is laughable to her, and when you give that opinion, you also end up on some provider's DNS list.

Her definition is the timer starts when you get out of your vehicle or the appointment time, whichever comes first, then she wants you to be in your car and pulling out as the timer expires. I have given my opinion that those 60 minutes should be BCD time, not taking a shower, small talk before and/or after and especially waiting on her to finish getting ready.

The ladies who are that anal about not going over that time need to be ready when her client arrives (no shower needed), and unless he is a 15 minute man or less, cut the small talk beforehand as well. I try to do that while texting/emailing a provider as I am setting an appointment.
Her time to get ready or shower or groom is her personal business and shouldn't encroach on our 1 hour session.

I am also the kind of person if we go over 1 hour or however long we agreed the session to be, I will tip a bit extra.
I don't know who you're seeing, but a majority of the ladies I see usually have showered "before" the session. There's some lite convo that happens that may cut into the time, but I don't mind that.
Yes, if you go over the hour doing BCD activities, you should tip her, but if you go over the hour because of small talk, showering and getting dressed afterwards, then IMO, no tip is required for that. Whether it be the next client after you or her personal life events, if she does not know how to properly make her schedule accordingly so that if you run over time a little that you do not run into the next guy in line or her friends/family members are knocking at the door 5-10 minutes after your hour was up, then she needs to work on her TCB skills.
In my profession I also charge by the hour. So does my friend--a successful attorney. These providers watch the clock because it's all bullshit really--you're paying to fuck, not for her time. But the law says it's cool to pay for time, but not to pay to fuck. These girls would like to throw your ass out of there after your first or second pop. But because they can't sell it by the pop, they have to pretend your paying for her time. What tripe! You are paying to fuck and suck.

Take your shower, do your fucking, then leave. Don't throw a fit when the second hand hits 12 and you get your invitation to make room for the next guy waiting in the parking lot for a text with her room number..
Why not just get a girlfriend or a girl to date regularly instead? That way you aren't paying her by the hour, you aren't "rushed" and you can take time to do things instead of watching the clock and worrying about "going over".
I don't know who you're seeing, but a majority of the ladies I see usually have showered "before" the session. There's some lite convo that happens that may cut into the time, but I don't mind that. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I even tell some of them get yourself doll up for me.

Then you get there they want to shower.

They can't manage their own time and schedule sessions with plenty of time in between to get ready for the next one and want to pull a train one after another with just 5-10 min max in between, that's not my doing.

How about if I schedule a 2 pm to 3 pm and I know where she is, how long will it take to get there, how much traffic there will be on my route between here and there, then I deliberately leave my house late, get stuck in traffic, get there at 2:30 pm and tell her I only have time until 3 so we are just doing a 30 min and instead of the original agreed amount, I'll pay you half of that!!

SAME THING!
OP, this happens to me all the time. I would say about 50% of women I meet try to waste time in one way or the other.

I'm realistic, I know that if I paid for an hour, I can't expect the whole hour to be BCD time. Some time will go away in small talk, taking a quick shower in the beginning, getting comfortable etc. That's fine with me.

What upsets me is when providers (and you know who you are) try to waste 20 minutes or more of the 1 hour session on just purposeful time-wasting nonsense. Like they will go take a leisurely 25-30 minute shower (which you're not allowed to join) after you've arrived and count that as part of the 1 hour. Or instead of getting to know me or sharing something about themselves, they will start discussing the drama in their life (this gal stole from me and ran away, this asshole crashed into my car etc etc.) and will keep going strong until more than half your session is done.

Then of course, 10-20 minutes before your session is over, they will tell you to get dressed and leave. Just a few days ago, I was reading the review of a young well established provider. This poor guy had paid for a 1 hour session with the lady. He's not a MSOG kinda guy but takes time and only makes his shot towards the end. Well, guess what happens? 10 minutes before his session is over, just as he was getting close to making his shot, the lady gets up, starts dressing, and tells him to do the same. This poor sod paid good money to leave the session with blue balls! That's happened to me too...a lot.

My bad experiences really make me grateful for the good providers (and you also know who you are) who don't cheat with these petty time wasting measures. Thank you ladies!
I've had a few of these experiences myself, and haven't always been diligent about putting it in the review. We all should do better about letting each other know.
It would be nice to know the women to stay away from, this is one of the reasons that I try to be very selective on only see a very few choice women on here instead of wasting my money. Look at many of the reviews on here and wonder if the price that is paid is worth it, or if seeing many providers is a sign of being excepted into a certain group.

Bottom line like the company of just some women and it makes me feel better about my bank account.
The times a provider said she was going to shower, I have tried to join them and they said no. Originally Posted by CG2014
Because they didn't shower after the guy that just left. ijs