Providers who see couples

Wife and I are Swingers and just wondering how many providers see couples?
*Raises hand
I do
Couple Friendly
I love women
Awesome thanks
*Raises hand Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I can definitely vouch for Eva Damita!!! One of my regulars got us a beautiful hotel suite at the Omni Mandalay in Las Colinas, and I mentioned some female company would be fun for out special night, and he let me pick. Neither one of us had been with an ebony lady of buttery brown goodness , but it was AMAZING. I was nervous and she calmed me down by taking off all her clothes and sitting on my face. Yum! We 69'd for a good 20 mins, while I was stroking my guys peen, she could tell he felt a little left out and gave him a great BBBJ that made him feel all better. The whole hour was fun and sexy and I miss her boobs. Her body is perfect. Firm perky boobs that I want to squeeze and suck. Ok, I'm getting way too excited remembering that night! I may have to take care of myself. My client for tonight just left!
Add me to the list
I love couples!
I also Love couples........
I love playing with couples
I can definitely vouch for Eva Damita!!! One of my regulars got us a beautiful hotel suite at the Omni Mandalay in Las Colinas, and I mentioned some female company would be fun for out special night, and he let me pick. Neither one of us had been with an ebony lady of buttery brown goodness , but it was AMAZING. I was nervous and she calmed me down by taking off all her clothes and sitting on my face. Yum! We 69'd for a good 20 mins, while I was stroking my guys peen, she could tell he felt a little left out and gave him a great BBBJ that made him feel all better. The whole hour was fun and sexy and I miss her boobs. Her body is perfect. Firm perky boobs that I want to squeeze and suck. Ok, I'm getting way too excited remembering that night! I may have to take care of myself. My client for tonight just left! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Darling that was absolutely fun!

Your doctor had some "chocolate covered strawberries" that night! I'm surprised he left alive !

Couples are awesome! (See my reviews)

I see couples as well

I have been going out more to a certain Swinger's establishment lately...REALLY enjoying myself and the eye candy
I believe couples are so fun. I enjoy the fact that your wife/gf is just as much of a freak like the man is. I think it's very fun to indulge in each other and enjoy the good things . I'm very couple friendly honey and if you and your girl ever feel like exploring you can pm me.
I also see couples