FURNITURE FOR SALE

I am moving out of my Uptown Dallas apartment this week and selling all of my furniture. Leather sofa (English tan), scrolled-iron queen bed, 2 upholstered chairs-and-a-half with matching ottomans, floor lamps, glass-top end table, "treasure" chest, wicker chest, oriental night-stand/chest, coffee table, Sony Bravia TV (est. 24"), fabric love seat, gaming chair. All reasonable offers accepted. Everything priced to move. If I don't sell it, I will donate or abandon it at week's end. I cannot deliver. I am nursing a bad ankle to cannot load it for you. Cash and carry. No checks.

Money talks. Bullshit walks. Buyers are liars. No telephone negotiations. Show up with train-riding dollars in your pocket and get a great deal.

I'm up late, so late-night is okay. But don't bring a crowd. I don't want to watch a crew of thieves fluffing through my place.

PM me for details, photos, or a time to come browse.
BigNBigger is online now Report Post
Why don't you donate it to the Salvation Army? I am sure they can it a good home from Corpus to Orange, TX.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-29-2017, 08:37 PM
It isn't hard to post up a CL ad or a photo album. Saves you a ton of time.

I would be interested if you didn't make it seem like you were doing ME a favor.
I wouldn't see jack on CL.

I wouldn't let anyone responding to CL come to my house.

This is not a case of you will be able to meet somewhere public: what are you going to do? Take the sofa with you to go meet someone at Starbuck's?

Totally impossible even if you had a healthy ankle.
With a furniture dolly it would be pretty easy, bum anckle or not.
I appreciated his no non-sense, cards on the table, no bullshit approach. Sounds like he doesn't have time for games or drama. Straight forward and just letting whomever know the real deal. Can't foul him for that.
Try Offer Up or 5 Mile apps.
I am moving out of my Uptown Dallas apartment this week and selling all of my furniture. Leather sofa (English tan), scrolled-iron queen bed, 2 upholstered chairs-and-a-half with matching ottomans, floor lamps, glass-top end table, "treasure" chest, wicker chest, oriental night-stand/chest, coffee table, Sony Bravia TV (est. 24"), fabric love seat, gaming chair. All reasonable offers accepted. Everything priced to move. If I don't sell it, I will donate or abandon it at week's end. I cannot deliver. I am nursing a bad ankle to cannot load it for you. Cash and carry. No checks.

Money talks. Bullshit walks. Buyers are liars. No telephone negotiations. Show up with train-riding dollars in your pocket and get a great deal.

I'm up late, so late-night is okay. But don't bring a crowd. I don't want to watch a crew of thieves fluffing through my place.

PM me for details, photos, or a time to come browse.
BigNBigger is online now Report Post Originally Posted by BigNBigger
Shoot me a PM with why you still got
Don't knock CL pilgrams. This is just for a buyers reference.

mid 2010 after starting from scratch for the 3rd time I bought my entire living room off Craigslist;
Italian leather sofa & 2 chairs, tan/beige, $200.00
Brass & glass coffee & 2 end, heavy brass & 1/2" beveled glass.
$ 175.00 Matching Sofa table $ 100.00, 12 x 20 contemporary rug
$ 75.00 & I squeeky when I walk.. Lol. Had to drive to N. Carrollton twice from Ft. Worth to fetch it all.
Anything left?