Bill announced another way for Hillary to raise money for the foundation…..

……….Selling ad space on that billboard-sized fat ass of hers. I mean really, how many pounds of cellulite does she think she’s successfully hiding under those tunics?

Why not just have Hillary sell that ass...

Why not just have Hillary sell that ass... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Why not just have Hillary sell that ass... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Even Bill can no longer find the holes to give her a dose of peckersnot....
Even Bill can no longer find the holes to give her a dose of peckersnot.... Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Is that why you visit hookers...
……….Selling ad space on that billboard-sized fat ass of hers. I mean really, how many pounds of cellulite does she think she’s successfully hiding under those tunics? Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Those "tunics" sure help those third world Bangladeshis in jobs over at Omar The Tent Makers Fine Fashions though ! And the picture of her wearing the orange one is cruel and unusual punishment for those of us in the " Vast right wing conspiracy " that have waited a long time to see either or both of the Clinton's do hard time for their murderous, underhanded actions.
Is that why you visit hookers... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Try to defend her you liberal asswipe. You can't deny she's a lying unpatriotic cunt.
Those "tunics" sure help those third world Bangladeshis in jobs over at Omar The Tent Makers Fine Fashions though ! And the picture of her wearing the orange one is cruel and unusual punishment for those of us in the " Vast right wing conspiracy " that have waited a long time to see either or both of the Clinton's do hard time for their murderous, underhanded actions. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Does your wife have the same tailor?
Does your wife have the same tailor? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nice try cum guzzler. But no. Nice of you to try to make another assumption. But I'll just bet that you and your butt buddy shammy have suits that match your "Queen of Queens" Shrillary ! Do you wear your rainbow colored thong when you're "working the hole" ? As a show of solidarity to your swishy walking "brothers in penises " ?
Nice try cum guzzler. But no. Nice of you to try to make another assumption. But I'll just bet that you and your butt buddy shammy have suits that match your "Queen of Queens" Shrillary ! Do you wear your rainbow colored thong when you're "working the hole" ? As a show of solidarity to your swishy walking "brothers in penises " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm absolutely convinced that you had your first gay experience in a truck stop bathroom. You will not stop talking about them. It's like you're conditioned. Quit playing hide the jalapeno with these whoooores and go home to that fat pig of a wife.
  • shanm
  • 05-22-2015, 06:18 PM
Nice try cum guzzler. But no. Nice of you to try to make another assumption. But I'll just bet that you and your butt buddy shammy have suits that match your "Queen of Queens" Shrillary ! Do you wear your rainbow colored thong when you're "working the hole" ? As a show of solidarity to your swishy walking "brothers in penises " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Took him less than 1 post to turn the conversation back to the ONLY topic he truly cares about: being a slutty transsexual slut.

Look man, it's clear as day that you have serious mental problems...well actually, it depends on what you call a problem.
You apparently have a problem with gays, yet you talk about them in excruciating detail 24/7. There are plenty of people on here that don't agree with the gay lifestyle but I've never seen anyone obsess about it as much as you do. It doesn't take Dr. Phil to figure this one out, you really are just a cock loving sissy slut.

Well, I'm here to tell you that it's ok. You don't have to hide. Although I do wonder what you are doing on a hooker board, it really is none of my business. I've heard there are hookers on here who have huge 12 inch strap-ons, maybe that's more your style?
I'm absolutely convinced that you had your first gay experience in a truck stop bathroom. You will not stop talking about them. It's like you're conditioned. Quit playing hide the jalapeno with these whoooores and go home to that fat pig of a wife. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Again with the assumptions ! Not everyone was so hard up that they married a woman like you that you have to roll in flower at poke at the wet spots to try to get something going. Or, like your wife, provided the cover for the outdoor reception WITH HER WEDDING DRESS for all of your inbred clan AND hers. And your vehicle to take you two away on your honey moon must have had to get extra permits just to come to the wedding and HAUL her and you away. So now we know the source of your shame of being a man and why you spend so much time punishing yourself at the glory holes !! Lots of pent up anger and frustration at the rest of us men for your poor decisions in life. Must be tough to raid her womb with out a rope tied to your azz and a crane to lift the fat out of the way for you to find the wet spot !! So it's easier for you to just "go to work" at the glory holes !!
Took him less than 1 post to turn the conversation back to the ONLY topic he truly cares about: being a slutty transsexual slut.

Look man, it's clear as day that you have serious mental problems...well actually, it depends on what you call a problem.
You apparently have a problem with gays, yet you talk about them in excruciating detail 24/7. There are plenty of people on here that don't agree with the gay lifestyle but I've never seen anyone obsess about it as much as you do. It doesn't take Dr. Phil to figure this one out, you really are just a cock loving sissy slut.

Well, I'm here to tell you that it's ok. You don't have to hide. Although I do wonder what you are doing on a hooker board, it really is none of my business. I've heard there are hookers on here who have huge 12 inch strap-ons, maybe that's more your style? Originally Posted by shanm
It's in every goddamn post with him. It's like he's obsessed. He either wants to be one or wants to be with one. Anyone who proclaims their heterosexuality that loudly while simultaneously making the gay comments he makes, is clearly a closeted homosexual that will most likely never come out, because he will never admit it to himself, but he is gay as the day is long. No doubt about it.