TWITLER FIRES TILLERSON

no collusion?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Mike Pompeo will make for a fine Secretary of State. What's your problem, Douchie?
Look out Asswipe the sky is falling you're a dipshit HAHAHAHAHAHA
No surprise. They never got along. Pompeo will do a better job. Trump elevated a women to head the CIA.. First one in history to do so.
Exxon needs his undivided attention.
Trump elevated a women to head the CIA.. First one in history to do so. Originally Posted by bambino
That's good.

The Plains Indians turned their prisoners over to their squaws.

Just ask Elizabeth Warren if you don't believe me.
Trump elevated a women to head the CIA.. First one in history to do so. Originally Posted by bambino

In theory, the lying, sexual-predator enabling c*nt President (HiLIARy) Clinton would've done the same.....right? bwahahahahaha......

Anyways, I know nothing about Gina Haspel.; guess we'.ll hear more on her as the days / weeks go by.

No doubt, Rachel Madcow has begun sharpening her talons to begin the process of shredding this woman's qualifications / character without fail.
  • grean
  • 03-13-2018, 07:21 AM
Mike Pompeo will make for a fine Secretary of State. What's your problem, Douchie? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
The new director is career CIA too.

Tillerson, I thought, had plans to exit previously. Is this not just that?
  • grean
  • 03-13-2018, 07:24 AM
In theory, the lying, sexual-predator enabling c*nt President (HiLIARy) Clinton would've done the same.....right? bwahahahahaha......

Anyways, I know nothing about Gina Haspel.; guess we'.ll hear more on her as the days / weeks go by.

No doubt, Rachel Madcow has begun sharpening her talons to begin the process of shredding this woman's qualifications / character without fail. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

She's a don't mess with type, CB. She "allegedly" lol may or may not have,CIA can't confirm nor can deny that she tortured some terrorist a couple of years back.
I wonder if Vlad approves.
I wonder if Vlad approves. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I doubt he does. He and Tillerson went way back. They did business. I doubt he’ll get anything from Pompeo, or Trump.
He should have not blame Putin for the UK poisoning.
I doubt he does. He and Tillerson went way back. They did business. I doubt he’ll get anything from Pompeo, or Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
He’s already got it.
He’s already got it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You still chasing that Russian Collision thing? Putin preferred Obama and his worthless redlines. After all, Obama was more flexible in regards to Russia.
WH in chaos.