One's struggle for life after combat

• R.M.
  • 08-02-2018, 03:40 PM
This is so messed up on so many levels. I would never want to serve our country.
Read how they are treated when needing care. This system is not working.
This young man deserves better care than he received. I just don't get it. People from other counties come here and get way more than they need.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...airs/93426876/
I would never want to serve our country.
This how they are treated when needing care. This system is not working.

This young mane deserves better than he received. I just don't get it. People from other counties come here and get way more than they need.
Originally Posted by R.M.
People from other counties come here and get way more than they deserve!
People from other counties come here and get way more than they deserve! Originally Posted by LexusLover
\So bloody true. IMO its a travesty that illegal invaders, get better medical than our men and women who serve..
  • R.M.
  • 08-03-2018, 04:48 AM
\So bloody true. IMO its a travesty that illegal invaders, get better medical than our men and women who serve.. Originally Posted by garhkal

This young man should not have lost his life. Period. This system is so broken.
This is so messed up on so many levels. I would never want to serve our country.
Read how they are treated when needing care. This system is not working.
This young man deserves better care than he received. I just don't get it. People from other counties come here and get way more than they need.

Originally Posted by R.M.

AMEN!!!! We agree on this...I would never fight and die for this fucking country. They want to put blacks on the front line but when it comes to getting ahead they put us way behind. In fact all I'm doing is getting what I can out of it....just like everyone else who is a fake patriot.

In fact:

AMEN!!!! We agree on this...I would never fight and die for this fucking country. They want to put blacks on the front line but when it comes to getting ahead they put us way behind. In fact all I'm doing is getting what I can out of it....just like everyone else who is a fake patriot.

In fact:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
how the fuck did the turn into a racial thing....only from you shitstain!!!
Originally Posted by bb1961
Fake Narrative ....
Fake Narrative .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL32492.pdf

The Black American deaths (total, which includes noncombat deaths) pretty much compared to the population census numbers as did the White American deaths (total, which includes noncombat deaths) from the Korean War through Enduring Freedom.

I suppose Shit-Stain would also want to avoid the "front lines" in Chicago, since more Black Americans were killed there in any year since 2010 than in the Gulf-Enduring Freedom conflicts to date. Here's the sobbering numbers:

"Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. " "Chicago’s death toll from 2001–November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321."*
*Total deaths of all races!

https://www.jefferymyersunleashed.io...by_the_numbers
Fake Narrative .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah he/she is full of false narratives...among other things!!
Originally Posted by bb1961
How is it not a racial th8ng when you and your buddies constantly attack all non-whites and non-Christian?

Look at the fucking content in this forum, bubba.
Amen, This young man deserves better care than he received. I just don't get it. People from other counties come here and get way more than they need

Yup lets just open the borders that will help ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,
How is it not a racial th8ng when you and your buddies constantly attack all non-whites and non-Christian?

Look at the fucking content in this forum, bubba.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You first need to pull your fucking head out of your ass to hear what's actually being said, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. That fart box you're using as an echo chamber is obviously distorting reality, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Fuck this wack country. I'm gonna milk this bitch for all I can. You white boys can go die for this shit. Go die for the lying ass politicians like skunk raccoon head Trump. Meanwhile I'm going to the movies to eat popcorn. Fuck you hillbillies. It's your country so you guy sacrifice for it. I'm gonna chill and dip in some pussy. I'm not a ho for these politicians. Fuck that.
You first need to pull your fucking head out of your ass to hear what's actually being said, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. That fart box you're using as an echo chamber is obviously distorting reality, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now who can argue with that?

Fuck this wack country. I'm gonna milk this bitch for all I can. You white boys can go die for this shit. Go die for the lying ass politicians like skunk raccoon head Trump. Meanwhile I'm going to the movies to eat popcorn. Fuck you hillbillies. It's your country so you guy sacrifice for it. I'm gonna chill and dip in some pussy. I'm not a ho for these politicians. Fuck that. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Post your address, shit-stained chapped-ass. There are 20 to 30 people here that'll come help you pack so you can move to what ever shit-hole country you want to live in, shit-stained chapped-ass.

Now who can argue with that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider