NRA under attack by NY state

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...rouble-706371/

apparently, NY State succeeded in convincing banks and insurance companies not to provide service to NRA.

NRA is having trouble getting liability and some banking services.
They’ll be gone soon. The organization is nearly bankrupt., from what I hear in the fake news
If i was the NRA< i'd sue the entire state of NY, AND try to sue those banks as well.
If i was the NRA< i'd sue the entire state of NY, AND try to sue those banks as well. Originally Posted by garhkal

the NRA is suing.
Strangely, Warren Bufffet is a big stock holder of BAC and other companies. At his last board meeting he stated he wasn't a fan of corporations getting involved in these boycotts. The crowd erupted in applause. Some people followed up with questions about the NRA and other SJW causes, they were booed down.
Blew 46 mil, sued for 7 more. Looks like memberships will increase.
May have to move to Alabama.
ThinkProgress is a Dim shill strongarm group. If they or their parent organization should have their tax exempt status revoked if they have one.
Anyone else have trouble with the edit button? I'm trying to correct a few typos but the cursor keeps spinning.
ThinkProgress is a Dim shill strongarm group. If they or their parent organization should have their tax exempt status revoked if they have one. Originally Posted by gnadfly
LMAO! Is that what the conservative treehouse says?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
LMAO! Is that what the conservative treehouse says?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Will you take the Bet, YES or NO?
Will you take the Bet, YES or NO? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No.

No.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

because we all know there never was any Trump campaign collusion with Russia. now STFU about Trump being impeached. PERIOD!
No. He's going down like the fucking Hindenburg. And he'll cut a deal to stay out of jail but will probably give up his son in the process because he's that kinda guy!

No. He's going down like the fucking Hindenburg. And he'll cut a deal to stay out of jail but will probably give up his son in the process because he's that kinda guy!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

because we all know there never was any Trump campaign collusion with Russia. now STFU about Trump being impeached. PERIOD!