Please vote on my Photo contest

I had a “Photo Contest” for the month of Feb. I brought my camera and at the beginning of the session with me the gents took a few pictures.

I didn’t have all my appt times booked by gents who claimed eccie or Home2. So the odds ended up 13-1.

I picked the best one of each shoot and of course cropped out my face. I have them on one page. Now that Feb. Is over it is time for the voting. (How appropriate because March 2nd is Primary voting day.)

Please vote in this thread OR send me a PM of which you think is the best picture. I will combine the votes from both sites and all PM’s and announce the winner Monday March 8th. I will also put the picture in the 1st spot on my website.

The one who shot that winning picture will get a FREE basic session.
Anyone can vote for best picture.

http://www.itouch.net/~willow/contest2010/page1.html
#4 caters to my nurse fantasy
#5 looked very relaxed, and showed off your figure to good advantage
I'm a fan of number one! I like the peek a boo with the panties. Although, holy smokes! The photographers had it easy with such a hot subject.
For me, number 5. A very courtesany-dance hall girly-cancany pic. Oooh-la-la, Dagny!

Monk
I agree. #5 tops my list!
# 9 looks HOT
My fav is 5...and I get to be under Shannon
Do I have to pick just one????? They are all great!
I vote for number 5 that one looks sexy
HDMARINE
Now this is one hell of a promotion game! What an awesome idea!
No. 5... Grrr.. Nice...
I love #2... I'm into bright panties & those are just hot!
I'm going to harmonize with the choir here and throw in the vote for number five. Looking great as always, Dagny! Pictures like that are enough to keep me from skipping out on my date with the gym tonight.
I think they are ALL great, but if I had to choose just one, I really like #3!