Considering a south-bound trip. Any interest in Austin for next week?

Nothing carved in stone yet, but I am trying to gauge the interest in Austin for the early part of next week (Mon-Wed). It would be my first venture outside of Dallas, so I figured I'd check for interest before deciding where to go

Thanks!!
Hope you do well if you come out here babe! Times are slow for most of us out here but you look cute, sure you will get plenty of calls
You will probably do great because you are cute, and a lot of austin girls will be traveling. Most of our guys our great here.
welcome december! u will do well even if all the austin girls were in town next week
Come on down!

now marley, knows how to welcome a guest! and yes december we are all good guys just depends on who you ask!
Looks like I will be coming next week. Posted in the ad forum!!
  • 03-03-2010, 08:34 AM
South by Southwest - www.sxsw.com - runs 3/12-21; it's a hootenany.
So, a medical student according to your ad. Does that mean "they'll call you Doctor Love?"
Geez...Well I apologize girlie. I reread my post, and after what sixx wrote I guess I could see how what I wrote could come off as snotty. I didn't mean it that way at all! Welcome welcome welcome! Yes... you will do great here no matter what, but it will be an added bonus that some of the regular austin girls will be gone. It's hard to get your point across when you are responding via text on a tiny smartphone on the go. Just wanted to clarify that. The gals are great with the references, and I have only had one negative experience in 9 months. I think that says a lot for our guys here. If ya haven't been here before it's an awesome town. Enjoy!!!!
Lol-- No They won't call me Dr. Love. When I graduate I'll be leaving this world behind
Have fun while your here girl.. Austin's so fun!! pm me for a list of 365 fun things to do in austin!
Thanks rekcaSxT. I thought another one of my weak attempts at humor was going unrecognized again. See also use of word FREE.