URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ight=Odessa+tx
City: Odessa
State: Texas
Address: Hw 191
Activities: Cbj,cg,k9,mish,k9,mish to pop
Hair Length and Color: Middle of back and reddish brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'2 and 100lbs. Fit and petite. Spinner type for sure. A body to love on for days on end and never lose interest. Small breast but a handful and that's all that matters. The perfect shaped ass that feels amazing.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice find...

FBSMLUVR, Yes that is her. She is cute & very petite. Just be aware she likes to upsell !!!!
FBSMLUVR, Yes that is her. She is cute & very petite. Just be aware she likes to upsell !!!! Originally Posted by Strawberita65
Do you have example? She gave a rate. Does she do this in person and after initial rate given to her? How accurate is the age?
She quoted 300 bucks with a very limited menu I had to pass
Preacher yes she gave me a rate, after I placed the donation we began.When I wanted more than cbj she said that was more money !!!!!! Pictures are accurate, cute, young & very petite.
Yea, at 300 with limited menu, and if there's an upsell, I'm gonna pass too...fuck it
MReacher, stupid auto correct.!!!
FBSMLUVR, Yes that is her. She is cute & very petite. Just be aware she likes to upsell !!!! Originally Posted by Strawberita65
Thanks for the info btw there Strawberita
Preacher yes she gave me a rate, after I placed the donation we began.When I wanted more than cbj she said that was more money !!!!!! Pictures are accurate, cute, young & very petite. Originally Posted by Strawberita65
She quoted deuce/hh or deuce eighty/h to me. Got a meeting set up. I’ll be sure to clarify before placing donation! Big thnx for this heads up. I’ll let y’all know later how it went.
Pretty girl. Price seems appropriate for the aesthetic but CBJ is a pass for me at any price.
She didn't upsell anything to me. Not once attempted to try it. She's a little pricey but very well worth it.
mm2009 you must have paid for at least hr or more or she just liked you better. I know she wouldn't do cfs for hhr appointment. So maybe no upsell if you pay for hr to start with.
Wouldn't do cfs for hhr appointment? Wtf is up with that? At 200/Hhr for just a cbj? Ugh....
FBSMLUVR that's what I thought too !!! Just wanted to be clear to everyone.