Bill Barr Did Virtually Nothing to investigate Election Fraud

Former DOJ Asst. AG Jeff Clark on Former AG Bill Barr's "investigation" of election fraud after the 2020 election

"I wondered what investigations of voter fraud they had actually done...I demanded to see the investigations, and I was never shown them, which is telling."

Much more in the video showing Barr did virtually NOTHING to investigate voter fraud

https://twitter.com/i/status/1761037723819716661
Bullshit. The correct wording is -did not find evidence of-

Clark literally admits in the statement that he has no idea what was or was not done. Whether he saw what the investigations contained or not is not relevant. I would like to hear more about the conversations Trumps lawyers directed Clark NOT to speak about. On the other hand it sure would make Clark look a whole lot better if he perpetuates the myth of a stolen 2020 election would it not? That is a powerful tool to create bias I would say.
Former DOJ Asst. AG Jeff Clark on Former AG Bill Barr's "investigation" of election fraud after the 2020 election

"I wondered what investigations of voter fraud they had actually done...I demanded to see the investigations, and I was never shown them, which is telling."

Much more in the video showing Barr did virtually NOTHING to investigate voter fraud

https://twitter.com/i/status/1761037723819716661 Originally Posted by berryberry
Remember this?

https://www.goerie.com/story/news/20...ud/7965096002/

Barr told McSwain to stand down and let Shapiro
Handle the voter fraud investigations. That’s like putting the fox in charge of the hen house!!!!!!!!
Bullshit. The correct wording is -did not find evidence of-

Clark literally admits in the statement that he has no idea what was or was not done. Whether he saw what the investigations contained or not is not relevant. I would like to hear more about the conversations Trumps lawyers directed Clark NOT to speak about. On the other hand it sure would make Clark look a whole lot better if he perpetuates the myth of a stolen 2020 election would it not? That is a powerful tool to create bias I would say. Originally Posted by DNinja69
“Myth” LOL
Great googly moogly. After three n a half years of non stop investigations of Voter fraud NOTHING was found to have any credibility. Voter fraud was debunked over 3 years ago.
Great googly moogly. After three n a half years of non stop investigations of Voter fraud NOTHING was found to have any credibility. Voter fraud was debunked over 3 years ago. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What non stop investigations?

As clearly noted, Bill Barr did virtually NOTHING to investigate voter fraud. THAT IS A FACT

At the state level - they typically never happened. For example, Trump filed suit in Georgia to contest the election. The court delayed assigning it to a judge. As of Jan 5, there had been no trial, no discovery, no action at all by the court. That was typical of all the states - who sat on their ass and did no investigation, no trial, no action
Bill Barr did virtually nothing.

Lie.

Not just untrue but in fact a purposeful lie.

We have no actual evidence of Bigfoot either.

By using the OP logic that means nobody has really looked in the right places.

Fact is Trump himself claims to have (if I recall his words correctly) irrefutable PROOF the 2020 election was stolen. We don't need Bill Barr when the former POTUS is going to deliver the facts.

Oh but wait.. that was bullshit too.
“Myth” LOL Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It is indeed a myth. Zero evidence of any voter fraud. Just a bunch of crybaby bullshit from the King of the Crybabies.

trump started saying the election was "rigged" in August 2020, three months before any votes were even cast. He played his dim bulb voters for fools, and most took the bait. He's a clown who lies for a living. He still has his dim bulbs crying about it 3˝ years later. It's fucking embarrassing. Another American embarrassment brought to you by the trump cult.
Bill Barr did virtually nothing.

Lie.

Not just untrue but in fact a purposeful lie.

We have no actual evidence of Bigfoot either.

By using the OP logic that means nobody has really looked in the right places.

Fact is Trump himself claims to have (if I recall his words correctly) irrefutable PROOF the 2020 election was stolen. We don't need Bill Barr when the former POTUS is going to deliver the facts.

Oh but wait.. that was bullshit too. Originally Posted by DNinja69
trump is nearly exploding with bullshit. He's been a professional liar his entire life. The sooner he stops breathing, the better off the world will be.
Remember this?

https://www.goerie.com/story/news/20...ud/7965096002/

Barr told McSwain to stand down and let Shapiro
Handle the voter fraud investigations. That’s like putting the fox in charge of the hen house!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Indeed Bam, indeed

And that was just one example of Barr sitting on his ass and doing nothing

Now we have the Former DOJ Asst. AG Jeff Clark exposing Former AG Bill Barr's lack of "investigation" of election fraud after the 2020 election

It is all there in the video
They have had exhaustive investigations for Voter fraud.
Nothing of substance out of the ordinary have been found.
Because folks don't like the results no reason to start conspiracy theories
They have had exhaustive investigations for Voter fraud. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Name all the ones Bill Barr had completed and show the results of them.

I will wait
Name all the ones Bill Barr had completed and show the results of them.

I will wait Originally Posted by berryberry
You first Skipper.

I do realize the OP here was referencing someone who reported NOT having seen the reports but it is you presenting the clam that Barr did 'virtually nothing' so asking a poster here disprove something you have done nothing to establish really is bypassing some steps in the process.

In answer to your question I will leave a link in case anyone interested might have missed the information

https://www.govinfo.gov/collection/j...s%20Collection

Outside of a former DOJ bigwig claiming ignorance if you have some actual information indicating Barr neglected to investigate feel free to share them here.

If not then its a double nothing burger with no sauce or fixins
You first Skipper.
Originally Posted by DNinja69
1. My name is not Skipper

2. I already provided evidence in the OP where one of Bill Barr's top assistants states that Bill Barr did virtually NOTHING to investigate voter fraud

3. So when someone claims "They have had exhaustive investigations for Voter fraud." they should be able to show them. And yet they can't because again Bill Barr did virtually NOTHING to investigate voter fraud
Gentlemen just another reminder

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.